• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hall of Fame and Wishing Well

DeletedUser114713

I am short of land and thinking to selling my Hall of Fame or Wishing Well - neither of which seem to be doing anything very much. Does anyone have any comments on why I should or should not do this?

DeletedUser99692

Wishing well will give you a variety of resources on a 3x3 space or 3x2 if you are lucky enough to get a shrink kit. Hall of Fame gives only Guild power for the same space. If push came to shove I would say use a store item kit on the HoF and keep it for when you have space unless your guild is desperate to increase their level. Personal opinion only.

DeletedUser112745

If you look at the cities of (very) high score players, you'll often find that they have a lot of Wishing Wells and a fair amount of Hall of Fames in their cities. I believe you will regret selling your Wishing Well in the future, especially when you need diamonds or extra forge points.

The Hall of Fame is relatively important for helping your guild to level up. The higher your guild level, the more FP you get from the town hall and so forth - check the guild page in your game for more info on that.

Sure you don't have anything else you can remove instead? If not, like @twomsuk above, I'd store the HoF in my inventory, not sell it. Even though I know my own leaders won't be happy if I did.

DeletedUser112892

I am short of land and thinking to selling my Hall of Fame or Wishing Well - neither of which seem to be doing anything very much. Does anyone have any comments on why I should or should not do this?
There are many players that tend to delete Wishing Wells from the City. But, those are mainly heavy questers, who don't need them, as they get pretty much enough resources from recurring quests.
However, Wishing Wells are good in big number, as there are bigger chances to get Diamonds.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
You can win wishing well from GE, if you are not in a guild or in a guild that doesn't care about guild rank you dont need HoF. But be sure before you sell there aren't something else you could sell. if you post image of your city probably folks may able to give you some alternate suggestions.

DeletedUser114713

The Hall of Fame is relatively important for helping your guild to level up. The higher your guild level, the more FP you get from the town hall and so forth - check the guild page in your game for more info on that.

Sure you don't have anything else you can remove instead? If not, like @twomsuk above, I'd store the HoF in my inventory, not sell it. Even though I know my own leaders won't be happy if I did.

Thanks. Maybe I am not at a sufficiently high level (I am in Early Middle Ages and have a number 2 under the Crown when I go into the Guild Expedition area) but my Town Hall does not produce FP - so there is nothing to loose there.

How do you store the Wishing Well in the Inventory? I cannot find the relevant instructions - or again maybe I am not yet in a position to do that.

DeletedUser112892

How do you store the Wishing Well in the Inventory? I cannot find the relevant instructions - or again maybe I am not yet in a position to do that.
You need the "Store building" item. You can win it from events and daily task and when you complete 7 daily tasks (challenger chest).

Overlord 1

Corporal
Store if you can but if you can only do 1 store the HOF usless your Guild need the Points to build up , but the Wishing Well will Give you different Items that you may use for later use