• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hagia Worth

DeletedUser111420

Hi all,

I've just hit Progressive but struggling for space. I made the error of building advance GB's, AO, Arc, Inno, Alcatraz, Dresden etc as well as most others. I have 6k+ Happiness and I dont think the 3 FP per day is worth it for Hagia. I know lots have deleted but I was just wondering common opinion? I'm struggling on goods because I can't build many goods buildings for space.

DeletedUser14881

Hagia is very good IMHO. It's a virtually infinite source of happiness and FPs if you're willing to put cash on it (RNG on BP trading sucks). But just building it doesn't make it good, you have to level it, as you probably know.

Your problem is the same of many "low" players trying to bite off more than you can chew building GBs from Ages ahead of your time. Are they good? Yes, they sure are, but you'll pay the price of reduced space.

Anyway... You have two options: Delete and raise again later (or not) or buy Diamonds for more expansions

DeletedUser110195

You made no mistake building Inno Tower or the Arc, AO and Dresden however...those were mistakes. Also for the love of all things good DON'T delete any of them. You have the Arc, get medals up for victory expansions, get diamond expansions as you can. Aim for the lighthouse GB, then you can cut down on how many supplies buildings you need. If you want something that produces FP, aim for Cape Canaveral, it has the best FP production of anything at 1 per level.

DeletedUser111589

Or if you have royal Albert hall, level it up for higher boost. I suppose that boost from it and 10 supply buildings will do well enough.

(I'm in HMA with 105% lighthouse and 9 supply buildings and have more supplies than gold)

DeletedUser100832

AO is definitely worth having, and I think Dresden is worth it too. Hagia might be worth it after you've built every other fp-producing building and have it at level 60-70, but not otherwise.

Personally, I like to build fp-producing buildings one by one, and level them to a high level before starting on new ones. My order was CDM - Cape - AO - Inno, but AO would have been first if it had been available. Inno I only built a week ago. With the new Kraken building coming up, I don't think I'll be building Hagia any time soon.

DeletedUser110195

AO is definitely worth having, and I think Dresden is worth it too. Hagia might be worth it after you've built every other fp-producing building and have it at level 60-70, but not otherwise.

Personally, I like to build fp-producing buildings one by one, and level them to a high level before starting on new ones. My order was CDM - Cape - AO - Inno, but AO would have been first if it had been available. Inno I only built a week ago. With the new Kraken building coming up, I don't think I'll be building Hagia any time soon.
No one said AO isn't worth building but to build it first? Not a chance, if anything ToR should be first followed by Dynamic Tower and then Inno Tower. Hagia IS worth having, and a lot earlier than you seem to think. Maybe not in the first five GBs you build but shortly after, and if you're a fighter, Zeus, Aachen and CdM should come after you've built a foundation on which you can easily add more space to build more GBs. Not everyone is going to rush through the ages, some of us want to stop and strengthen up first, so we're not going to have the abundant space you seem to have, seeing as you were probably at future era before arctic future was added as you say 'It wasn't available'.

Lower age players need to gain their space for these things in other ways, like victory expansions through the Arc.

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
Hagia is probably best suited to the early eras and for end stage players, and could probably be deleted during the mid stage. How? In the early eras it's happiness is useful. In the end stage game, when players have GBs at very high levels, eg. L40+ for the other fp producing GBs, e.g. AO, CdM, Cape, the fp producing properties of the Hagia become attractive for the investment required.