• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hagia Sofia?

8-)Hi people have a level 70 Hagia Sofia and i am really considering deleting it as i really need the space as we all know space is very limited.I am in Sam era and would like to know what you guys think....such a big GB.

Madmire

Private
At level 70 its producting 42 FPs, or 1 FP per square. That should make it one of your better FP producers. You probably have plenty of smaller buildings that are only in the .5 per square rate that should be replaced first. Comes down to your strategy really. A lot of people depend almost entirely on GbG for their FP income at this point, they frequently eschew any FP building for attack bonus buildings. Unless you're one of those players, I'd think you'd want to keep it now that you've invested all those FP's to get it to 70.

Now building a new one from scratch, that's a whole different story....

At level 70 its producting 42 FPs, or 1 FP per square. That should make it one of your better FP producers. You probably have plenty of smaller buildings that are only in the .5 per square rate that should be replaced first. Comes down to your strategy really. A lot of people depend almost entirely on GbG for their FP income at this point, they frequently eschew any FP building for attack bonus buildings. Unless you're one of those players, I'd think you'd want to keep it now that you've invested all those FP's to get it to 70.

Now building a new one from scratch, that's a whole different story....
thanks

Shad23

Emperor
I have a level 5 HS and I'm thinking of scrapping it. I'm only getting 3 fps from that big monster. Any thoughts?
Befor building a hagia players should 1st have what it takes to get it to high lvls fast and probobly have their other fp gb's at high lvls 1st to , in low lvls it's not worth the space mine is at lvl 31 and gives 18 fps a day

blackterence

Private
Tks, Shad and others. I ditched it. Better to take the hit now, I thought, and I've nearly caught up to where I was before. I was able to squeeze in 3 menageries so lets enjoy 75 goods per day, instead.