• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

haggia sofia not giving stated FP

DeletedUser2312

Collected from Haggia Sofia
today. I am due 3 every 24 hours.
Today it only gave me 1.
Has anyone else had this problem.
A couple of days ago it didn't register any for over 2 hrs.!!

K

DeletedUser7719

I have to refresh nowadays just to get my 4 FP from my Castel del Monte, but that's not really a problem for me. I don't know if you are experiencing the same thing...

DeletedUser

Hey Knockaphunta.

Most of these issues were and are fixed by manually refreshing.
Does this work for you too?

- L

DeletedUser2312

It was when no fp were credited. But the last time it just gave me 1 when I should get 3. refresh and reboot made no difference;-(

DeletedUser

did you already have any forge points already in your bar? If you are already at 9 before you collect, you can only go up to the max of 10, and any excess fp's are lost. (That is by design, not a bug).

DeletedUser

This has since been fixed in a coding change.
Unfortunately we were not able to reproduce your issue. It does seem like davidb3 might have a point as to what your issue was.

If this happens again, please send in a Support ticket by right-clicking anywhere in your town and selecting "Support".

- L