• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hacker/ Cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello! this guy wants me to download a hack, and I am not very found of hacks.

Krystok001 is the guy "Hello! I am here to show you a program called Forge Of Empires hack that will give you infinite resources for Forge Of Empires Hack. Download link is in the description I will only be giving this to you before I add a price.

forgemoviesfun.blogshot.com"

DeletedUser

Honestly, following that link will probably give you a virus from the website, When the higher ups come on, they will take care of it.

Also, send a support ticket in-game. Right click in village window, select support, select world, "most likely option breach of rules." explain this in there, give his name, and a copy of the message.

DeletedUser1081

this has been reported already, but thank you! and it's emphatically not recommended that anyone enter any data or download anything from that site - it's apparently a phishing site.

DeletedUser

this has been reported already, but thank you! and it's emphatically not recommended that anyone enter any data or download anything from that site - it's apparently a phishing site.
Phishing site meaning they will take your information, and use it against you, IE, pay for a hack, you do not get one, and they wipe your bank account clean, or CC.

DeletedUser17

This is a trick and it is used to install spyware on your computer. The programm will claim to give you infinite resources for a free-to-play-game or some other perk. Once you install it you realize this is not the case, however they then can access your private information, passwords and other info. I highly recommend to stay away from these sites. Also please report the names of the players who spread these links.

Thank you for reporting this!

DeletedUser

I sent in a support yesterday about this. mail from the same player. I still have the mail in case someone needs it

DeletedUser276

We know. The incident has been dealt with. Thank you for the heads up though guys :)

DeletedUser2111

igot email from krystek001 as well ,,
may isuggest making Report Button player next to the email messages we get like in world of warcraft when you get emails u can report players and stuff ;)
cuz making ticket takes sometime :)
Thank you :)

DeletedUser9379

Two soldiers had been killed, one in hand-to-hand, the other was shot by ballistas, not sure which one was affected, but I was able to rebuild one while the other had the red health.

Status
Not open for further replies.