• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: GvG2 Map

DeletedUser109146

Proposal: A GvG2 map.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Yes, https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/oe-gvg-map-idea-d.33796/ is similar but it has more of a GE feel to me.

Reason: Higher age players are getting bored (no higher GvG, GE gets old for warriors...) They have put alot of time and money into the game and hate to give it up, They have a true love for the game. Opening more GvG would give them more of what they love. I feel it would allow newer players and guilds the ability to compete in older worlds because there would be more to fight for in higher ages so they would be more willing to let some of the lower ages go which would put acquiring tiles for lower guilds more in their grasp. It would help to keep the worlds more active.
Details: Once you hit the current GvG map there could be a button that can take you to higher age GvG maps. ie. Arctic future and OceanicFuture (more later as they become available). This would help the game to be able to continue for the higher players. (Who are getting bored by the way and hate to quit b/c of the amount of time and money they have spent.) I think that it should be basically the same as the current GvG map but a way to continue play in the newer ages. The current map is awesome ans a higher ages GvG map would allow higher players to continue playing.

Visual Aids: Visuals appropriate to each age

Balance/Abuse Prevention: If it is run the same way the current GvG is run then there shouldn't be any.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108941

This would be amazing MrsS

spore.jpg Space is Amazing

+1

Last edited by a moderator:

Major Spank

Private
+1 Please, please before boredom overtakes and I do finally quit. Also add some speed to it to make it fun as well.