• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GvG troops guild option for mobile players?

DeletedUser

The really sad thing about all this is, Inno just don't realise they have a very unique feature with Guild versus Guild, I know of no other game that has real time fighting aspect like it. You look at many other games thier fighting aspects are so "wooden" and limited in there actions, you only have to look at Inno's new game Rise of Cultures the fighting aspect is so "wooden" and restrictred, but I think is due to the fact Apps can't handle antything more advanced.
Anwar Dalati created a great leap in game evolution in my opinion, but as in real life, you can't go out fight a war and then sit back and expect no retaliation. Far to many players in this game expect just that, now I have fought in GvG every night since it's launch, learnt a lot and grown a successful guild based on it.

We are bad mouthed and accused of cheating, but the simple fact is I have a core group who turn up "every" night to fight and defend our holdings, now I know Inno have stated there will be no furthr development on it, but I personally think they should step back look at what they have and reconsider.

Knight of ICE

The really sad thing about all this is, Inno just don't realise they have a very unique feature with Guild versus Guild, I know of no other game that has real time fighting aspect like it. You look at many other games thier fighting aspects are so "wooden" and limited in there actions, you only have to look at Inno's new game Rise of Cultures the fighting aspect is so "wooden" and restrictred, but I think is due to the fact Apps can't handle antything more advanced.
Anwar Dalati created a great leap in game evolution in my opinion, but as in real life, you can't go out fight a war and then sit back and expect no retaliation. Far to many players in this game expect just that, now I have fought in GvG every night since it's launch, learnt a lot and grown a successful guild based on it.

We are bad mouthed and accused of cheating, but the simple fact is I have a core group who turn up "every" night to fight and defend our holdings, now I know Inno have stated there will be no furthr development on it, but I personally think they should step back look at what they have and reconsider.

You can go on and on and on about this, but fact is there is no future for GvG. Less than 5% of the players participate in it and it can not be brought to mobile. The horse it dead. Let it rest and stop pulling it. They have reconsidered it and have come to a conclusion. That will not change.

DeletedUser

You can go on and on and on about this, but fact is there is no future for GvG. Less than 5% of the players participate in it and it can not be brought to mobile. The horse it dead. Let it rest and stop pulling it. They have reconsidered it and have come to a conclusion. That will not change.

And that is a shame, but we are still aloud our opions on the matter

‘We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive!’

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight of ICE

And that is a shame, but we are still aloud our opions on the matter

No, you are allowed to have your opinions on this topic. Any other opinions you might have on GvG not related to this topic are off topic, so I request you to stop and stick to the topic.

craftyclive

Private
They are not going to bring any part of GvG to mobile in any way. How clear do you need it to be?
Very bad attitude which I have had for years from support no plans to make gvg available to mobile users but do we not contribute in the same way as pc users buy diamonds etc. We are in effect being penalised as we cannot accumulate massive ranking points thru gvg. Please rethink