• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: GVG Treasury Trading Function

DeletedUser101818

Good Morning All,

I was wondering if it had been considered to have a function in an upcoming update, where every guild has the functionality to guild to guild trade, treasury to treasury.

With the introduction of the observatory my guild is now contributing goods to the treasury, we just aren't like to use. All different ages, and in ranging quantities. I think it will add a little something to the the GVG as well, Competition for trades, but you must also consider there are semi alliances and agreements GVG wide, where sharing of goods is completed. This will make this much easier and cleaner,

Currently internally we have to trade goods around to an individual guild member who has a person in their neighbourhood, we can trade with. The trade function could be open to all guilds or even to a specific guild if an agreement has been discussed,

Fair trading could be more difficult to manage, but you only take a trade you want to.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope this idea reaches everyone well. If this has been discussed previously i apologise in advance