• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GVG tactics that break the spirit of the rules

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer

How do you know thats theres one LZ that cannot be made a non landing zone (greyed out) not seen any details of that in any forum post. RR or bubbling not that useful because it would open up next LZ touching it but RR or bubbling all the LZ along a sector is possible and the shortest run is 13 sectors, so if inno reopens the landing slots if all LZ are released and no landing slots to land on then you must bubble those along the landing zone, thats not good as landing zone was north west!!

Because I have landed on multiple maps first. Also think about it, let's say a new world opens, how will the first guild land on the map if there are no Lz's.

Agent327

Overlord
Of course there will still be LZ there, they do not disappear if your release them, but to let you know how GvG works (since you cannot play GvG without a city and guild) if you release the LZ and any sector next to it then that LZ cannot be landed on. Try looking at screen shot from OP to help you understand this.

You mean that picture where the Guild of OP holds a couple of sectors, so LZ's aren't shown anyhow? Smart thinking!

Of course it was INNOs intention thats why the siege costs increase with each sector taken, its a pretty standard game tool to stop one team taking all. If you read my posts I actually like the idea of taking over the whole of AA.

OP is talking about a guild blocking the map and that not being Inno's intention. How on earth you comes tio this conclusion beats me, but than again, so fatr you are not making much sense anyhow.

DeletedUser653

You mean that picture where the Guild of OP holds a couple of sectors, so LZ's aren't shown anyhow? Smart thinking!

OP is talking about a guild blocking the map and that not being Inno's intention. How on earth you comes tio this conclusion beats me, but than again, so fatr you are not making much sense anyhow.

You have not even read or understood what the OP is talking about!!! Always posting without bothering to read or understand the thread. Every other post above understands the OP because they play GvG. Since you do not play GvG or FOE you do not, so please stop posting complete rubbish

EDIT: or you could start a city up and play FOE to understand?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

Because I have landed on multiple maps first. Also think about it, let's say a new world opens, how will the first guild land on the map if there are no Lz's.
Good question, When a new age map opens there are designated LZ which are open in one area, maybe 3 or 4 if my memory is correct. Hence a lot of the posts above are wondering if those same LZ will be auto opened if theres no open LZ at all.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Good question, When a new age map opens there are designated LZ which are open in one area, maybe 3 or 4 if my memory is correct. Hence a lot of the posts above are wondering if those same LZ will be auto opened if theres no open LZ at all.

Yes, for e.g in FE there is a tile SE of the map that doesn't go dark.

DeletedUser653

Shad23, suspect thats the first time anyone has asked support about that :)

You have not even read or understood what the OP is talking about!!! Always posting without bothering to read or understand the thread. Every other post above understands the OP because they play GvG. Since you do not play GvG or FOE you do not, so please stop posting complete rubbish
I have found conversation in this thread much more enlightening since ignoring Agent. Great to see your's and Shad's take.

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to provide an updated image of the AA section of map that has been rendered un-accessible by the TPS guild. Now that our guild is OFF the map, there should be about 18 bouncing arrows there, landing zones - but as you can see their tactics have rendered that part of the map inaccessible to all.

Attachments

• AA part2.jpg
    AA part2.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 44

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Want to provide an updated image of the AA section of map that has been rendered un-accessible by the TPS guild. Now that our guild is OFF the map, there should be about 18 bouncing arrows there, landing zones - but as you can see their tactics have rendered that part of the map inaccessible to all.

So are you asking that guilds should NOT be able legitimately close beach tiles? If Yes, is there any reason your guild cannot do that, other than your guild is not strong enough to do it?

Agent327

Overlord

That part of the map. Not the map!!!!

DeletedUser104851

Look guys ive just been told about this thread. I am the Founder of the guild that has done this. What Napolean hasnt mentioned is that we took all of his guilds sectors to do this plan, and they are more than welcome to fight us every night to regain them if they want. Its a war game and if they are not strong enought o fight us then stop crying about it. Quite frankly they are pathetic even coming on here moaning. Its the war part of the game and we are not breaking any rules. We had to spend millions of medals to do this and any and all are welcome to try and retake the sectors. We wont come on here like cry babies if we lose the sectors we will just fight to regain them. Maybe if Napolean grew a set and actually bothered fighting at reset then he would have helped stop his guild get wiped out in the firstplace. Jeeeeeez mate if you fought half as good as you cried you would own every sector lol