• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: GVG Issues

DeletedUser

• World: Mount Killmore
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome 43.0.2357.134
  • Overview of the bug:GVG Battle freezes
  • Screenshots:none
  • How often this occurs:Just started but happening to others
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary: During several gvg battles tonight, after the first few moves, battle "froze" after my turn and defending troops did not move, my troop was still showing in the circle but was not selected on the field, an could not be moved on the field, nor attack. Refreshed and got the prompt to continue battle or retreat, however after selecting continue, nothing would happen and would have to refresh again several more times to finally finish battle. Others in guild having same issue.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:Yes

DeletedUser16026

Thank you for reporting this to us, firemanva. The issues you're describing seem similar to the ones presented in THIS thread.

The developers are looking into GvG lag/freezing issues, though any new information is always welcome. Will pass yours along as well.

DeletedUser

I did a separate report because that one had issues with an internal error message where I did not have any issues with any error messages, just battle stopping, and unable to continue even after refreshing

DeletedUser99445

I always have an issue when using Champs in TE GvG.
The first fight using champs freezes the battle and they all stand around drinking a nice cup of tea so I refresh the game and go back to the battle and wait while they eat some cake and then reload again and return to the battle and then they usually put down their empty cups and plates and start fighting.
After that they behave normally.