• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GvG Importance / Relevance

• Thread starter DeletedUser112892
  • Start date

Emberguard

Legend
We do use main guild thred for some fast and urgent actions or reporting sieges on us but detailed plans are done trough GvG thread and atm we are fighting against more or less 10 guilds so plans must be detailed and really easly reachable especialy around calc (who drop what, who siege what and so on...) otherwise we wouldnt manage to handle so many guilds after us.
Sounds just like my guild with the lots of action.

Mind you in addition to the official swap threads we also have a lot of smaller swap groups within the guild. There's no rules about having those smaller groups, they've just naturally formed as it's easier for lvl'ing specific GBs to high lvls. It's plausible that's had an effect on the timing and usage of the official swap threads. We still use those swap threads quite often, but having those private swap groups means there's an additional output for our income without having to wait on anyone else to be ready for it.

Official swap threads have to update whenever something happens, but private threads of upto 6 members only have to update when a GB lvls up or to state whose GBs will be lvl'd next.

Agent327

Overlord
@Ceban @Emberguard

You two do know that you are continuing a discussion you started in another thread?

You two are way off topic here.

@Emberguard can you fix this and move it to the correct thread?
Where ofcourse it will be offtopic again, but who cares.

DeletedUser

I’d like a specification what this topic is about.
Many posts randomly popping here and I don’t understand it.
Two post from Quitense were moved recently and her remarks, therefore, looked so out of the blue and out of any context.
Obviously people reacted on these posts but the post lost any relation to anything at all which made her feel uncomfortable.

Edit I had this happening too but she is a youngster.

It came from the bug report thread which subject I don’t understand either anymore:

4C774688-DD66-40F1-BB34-10077D1B3502.jpeg

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
I’d like a specification what this topic is about.

The intended Thread Topic:
Use this thread to discuss various aspects of GvG and how you feel it impacts the game. This thread will be a little looser with what's considered "on topic".

> If you have a specific aspect you want discussed and believe it has enough discussion value to warrant its' own thread then feel free to create your own thread for it
> If you have a bug you wish to discuss then please use the [Feedback] thread where we're compiling a list of bugs

DeletedUser105602

Serves me right for typing faster than my brain is working I suppose :P
gvg needs to open up more landing zones in the higher ages, not just large blocks such as in all ages but more zones widely dispersed,
super guilds block access to open sectors on the interior and let large areas of sectors lie empty until they can occupy them , turn these unoccupied sectors into landing zones and destroy these super guilds advantage creating a more fair play game base

DeletedUser105602

gvg needs to open up more landing zones in the higher ages, not just large blocks such as in all ages but more zones widely dispersed,
super guilds block access to open sectors on the interior and let large areas of sectors lie empty until they can occupy them , turn these unoccupied sectors into landing zones and destroy these super guilds advantage creating a more fair play game base

DeletedUser105602

I think Fighting in GvG is good for your guild if an only if you can get your guild to battle it with you
it gives you Guild Power the only thing i really hate is that The Big Guilds here in Brisgard think that there the superior Ones on the map !!!!
Big Guilds tend to pick on the smaller guilds because they know the smaller guilds cant beat them i play for fun having a ton of sectors on the GvG map isnt my thing tbh

DeletedUser116027

indeed they make it hard for smaller guilds to even attempt GvG in any era they dominate the maps gets my back up smaller guilds have no chance at beating them

DeletedUser115648

Yes. This is supposed to be the international server. English is just the language, not the requirement!!!
It’s because English speaking people are the moderators and people, who happen to be born in an English speaking country, rarely learned an other language than their own so they simply can’t understand.
Truly if it is an INTERNATIONAL server so not only English speaking people are here, mind you. Do you speak Polish? Because I don't know a single word in Dutch, you know. But I do know English, modern lingua latina. So that is why I would think using English on international forum is rather politness to other nations, don't you think? If you want to speak Dutch only, go to Dutch forum, where is the problem?

Do you write here only to write something irrelevant or to be heard and understood...? Because if someone cares only to write, not to be understood - that is rude and ignored for purpose.

Agent327

Overlord
Truly if it is an INTERNATIONAL server so not only English speaking people are here, mind you. Do you speak Polish? Because I don't know a single word in Dutch, you know. But I do know English, modern lingua latina. So that is why I would think using English on international forum is rather politness to other nations, don't you think? If you want to speak Dutch only, go to Dutch forum, where is the problem?

I know one word in Polish, but I doubt it will ttranslate well.

Do you write here only to write something irrelevant or to be heard and understood...? Because if someone cares only to write, not to be understood - that is rude and ignored for purpose.

What did you just do?

DeletedUser100133

Hello,

I see we are drifting off topic a little, could you please stay on topic? Also, I would like to inform you there is a rule on language and grammar, the rule is "English only. Please limit other languages to well-known quotes or provide a correct translation." - if you struggle with English with it not being your first language we do recommend using a translator.

Also, we recommend if you see a comment that is not in English or that has a spelling error(s), please use the report system and not comment back to the comment.

If you need a translator please contact one of the forum support team we will try to help if we can. But as the topic is about GvG I would love it if we could stick to that, please?

Thank you

Agent327

Overlord
Hello,

I see we are drifting off topic a little, could you please stay on topic? Also, I would like to inform you there is a rule on language and grammar, the rule is "English only. Please limit other languages to well-known quotes or provide a correct translation." - if you struggle with English with it not being your first language we do recommend using a translator.

Also, we recommend if you see a comment that is not in English or that has a spelling error(s), please use the report system and not comment back to the comment.

If you need a translator please contact one of the forum support team we will try to help if we can. But as the topic is about GvG I would love it if we could stick to that, please?

Thank you

You are a bit like mustard after the meal.

Amy already posted all that and that was two weeks ago.

DeletedUser

And yet you continued to take it off topic hence the 2nd reminder, not rocket science

DeletedUser110327

I have an idea. I suspect that it is auto battle that is the problem. If auto battle were removed, and everyone had to actually fight, that would certainly change GvG and might actually make it worthwhile playing to everyone. Just a thought.

Emberguard

Legend
It's a nice thought. But it'd also require changing the number of battles required to defend/conquer. (80 Manuel battles to win..... Hope you've got friends)

If Manuel fixed the problem I wouldn't mind too much as long as its rebalanced in number of fights

Agent327

Overlord
I have an idea. I suspect that it is auto battle that is the problem. If auto battle were removed, and everyone had to actually fight, that would certainly change GvG and might actually make it worthwhile playing to everyone. Just a thought.

I also have a thought. Try something before you have an idea or opinion about it.