• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GvG Importance / Relevance

• Thread starter DeletedUser112892
  • Start date

DeletedUser99588

I feel fighting a siege should not give ranking points.
All to often people attack a siege for seemingly wrong reasons.

Interesting but I think you need to elaborate. What are the wrong reasons for fighting a siege?

Spearman shoudn’t be a valid fill there is not even a BA map.
It is used in the wrong way I think which makes GvG entirely unattractive even if I have had dinner.

Never fight on a full stomach recipe for disaster. I guess All Ages means All Ages.

DeletedUser99588

Pathetic answer. Look again, or try to remember what you post.

Indeed it is just following in your footsteps. Glad you appreciated it ;-)

You three are funny though. You remind me of a TV show. Not that I'm overly interested but maybe could elaborate on what the wrong reasons are for fighting a siege and why ranking points are not deserved. Maybe, just maybe Quintense can even add what is acceptable reasons to fight a siege. Or just continue to make statements with little substance and accept that sometimes you'll receive the same in return.

DeletedUser116027

I think Fighting in GvG is good for your guild if an only if you can get your guild to battle it with you
it gives you Guild Power the only thing i really hate is that The Big Guilds here in Brisgard think that there the superior Ones on the map !!!!
Big Guilds tend to pick on the smaller guilds because they know the smaller guilds cant beat them i play for fun having a ton of sectors on the GvG map isnt my thing tbh

DeletedUser116027

This is why we have released almost all of our higher age sectors, so we can just play around now
Our guild is at level 75 which means we cannot go higher, has been for awhile so we don't need the power. So instead we are finding ways to make reset more interesting.
Haha dont need the power / sectors lol SoH are everywhere on every map its hard for small guilds to even have a chace

DeletedUser99588

You are not interested in it. Rather childish to still ask for it.

I know you love to read, well rules anyway, but it really doesn't help much unless you can comprehend.

I'll get you started;

Compare 'not overly' with 'not at all' and then add interested to the end of each. I appreciate it may take you some time for the penny to drop but please invest it as it will be no end of use for you in the future with your comprehension skills.

Good luck.

Agent327

Overlord
I know you love to read, well rules anyway, but it really doesn't help much unless you can comprehend.

I'll get you started;

Compare 'not overly' with 'not at all' and then add interested to the end of each. I appreciate it may take you some time for the penny to drop but please invest it as it will be no end of use for you in the future with your comprehension skills.

Good luck.

Not interested in it, so you need to elaborate.

DeletedUser

Wat ben jij mild vandaag wat is er met je?
Translation: You are mild today what’s up?

I have a taste for being mild and empathetic towards other cultures as well.
After all when your cradle rocked in one of the English speaking countries there is little knowledge about foreigners and the efforts they bring to bow for their mighty language.
We can’t blame ignorance we can only hope they’ll grow in some awareness.

Last edited by a moderator: