• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

gvg cheating

sooby

Private
when is inno games going to sort this out to stop the blatent cheating of dropping land with loaded fights and then retaken them for points this has ruined any chance of winning any of the PVP towers because these players are getting such a high ratio of points because they are filled with 80 champs of high eras

Deleted member 109369

Agent is correct, it isn't cheating, although it's not popular. As has been noted in the Guild Battleground announcement, some areas of GvG will be looked at although right now we do not know exactly what changes or improvements will be made yet.

sooby

Private
well then why not open up the maps then the AA map is a joke with 2 guilds controlling who plays it with half the map out of bounds because at reset they just drop and retake so no one else gets a chance a huge rethink on this front would be a start at least

Agent327

Overlord
well then why not open up the maps then the AA map is a joke with 2 guilds controlling who plays it with half the map out of bounds because at reset they just drop and retake so no one else gets a chance a huge rethink on this front would be a start at least

Could it be cause there will be no changes to GvG anymore?

Just a random thought from someone that reads announcements.

Emberguard

Legend
With all the threads on the topic the devs would have received feedback about that issue. Whether or not they have something in mind for fixing that specific aspect is impossible to say but the Guild Battle Grounds mentioned there’d be some final balancing tweaks made to GvG. My advice is wait and see what those changes end up being before passing judgement

knycknac

Private
So winning a pvp tower what does it give you ?
medals and you get these in far bigger return if you donate to others GBs
hence how so many higher end players have vast amounts
finish top on a high GB and pick up a healthy 6 figure sum
yes you get a short time prestige finishing first but that is not game related

sooby

Private
this is not about medals PVP was just an example this is about the amount of ranking points this type of cheating I call it maybe it is not against the rules but it is highly immoral and goes against everything that GVG was set up for and I ain't stupid I know how the adding to GBS gets you lots of medals dahhh

.t stupid about

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
this is not about medals PVP was just an example this is about the amount of ranking points this type of cheating I call it maybe it is not against the rules but it is highly immoral and goes against everything that GVG was set up for and I ain't stupid I know how the adding to GBS gets you lots of medals dahhh

.t stupid about

Check this thread https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/guild-vs-guild-improvements-update.37887/

You can post your feedback here too: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/guild-vs-guild-updates.37888/