• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: GvG Bugs

Ev4ma

Captain
This occurs on all maps in Mount Killmore, a guild that isn't on the map sieges, no one can see who is sieging till they reload the map, however if you reload the map if it is an enemy you've probably lost the sector. This problem has been plaguing me and my guildmates for ages, months even.

1691435379322.png

When they eventually land you still can't see who they are until they load the map. (We are Naked Guns, not the enemy)

1691435390669.png

It isn't an issue on my end if my guildmates experience this too.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
no one can see who is sieging till they reload the map, <SNIP> This problem has been plaguing me and my guildmates for ages, months even.
Try years. This has been a problem in gvg from the beginning. It's the nature of playing in a browser, you have to refresh the map, back to overview and come back in to see who is landing, otherwise it shows as unknown guild if they are not already on the map. Browsers use cache and need refreshing to show new info.

Ditto at reset with the shields updating on a map to showing their real state, if you are sitting on a map as the calc happens you won't see the actual new state of the map post-calc until you go out of that map and come back in (reload it) - until then you have to fight with all the old shields and the state that was showing right before the calc happened. If you want to see new info you have to reload the map.

Deleted member 127677

We have also seen the issue mentioned, and it is new(ish) from this year ::) The enemy lands and suddenly the red sector is shown as owned by you, although you have just lost it.