• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: GvG Battle freezes and internal errors

DeletedUser

Had it happen today in Mount Killmore, battle froze.. when I got back in, someone else I guess had already completed the battle, and 2 troops died that had not died on the field before the freeze....

DeletedUser100555

I was used to the usual lockups, but recently since the last update or two GvG is now locking up placing siege armies. This now makes GvG unplayable as the defending guild has plenty of time to get extra defence armies in.

A summary of the two problems I encounter (PC & Firefox) -

1) For months GvG freezes after every 10 battles or so. Workaround is to reload game while siege army still healthy.

2) Recently GvG freezes most times on placing a siege army. There is no workaround and GvG is now unplayable.

DeletedUser15386

• World: Houndsmoor
  • Browser and Version: Chrome, latest
  • Overview of the bug: Constant freezes on FE gvg map.
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: Every single day at clock change
  • Urgency: Very. This is a game changing bug that's preventing a lot of players from using one of the most fun and important features in the game.
  • Preventative Actions: I can't do anything aboutt his myself, but this issue hasn't been fixed asap so CLEARLY this hasn't been reported, am i right yes ?
  • Summary: Game keeps freezing whenever i try to do something on the fe gvg map and if it doesn't crash instantly it's still sooooo slow. Some nights i'm lucky if i'm able to put a defence army in.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
Yes