• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GvG Army Replacement Bug

DeletedUser15432

• Cirgard:
  • Google chrome latest version:
  • When replacing an army - the screen just hangs there, the troops disappear but the screen hangs - have to refresh to do the next replacement - this has been going on since the New Year :
  • Screenshots - not available :
  • How often this occurs: - every time an army is replaced
  • Urgency very :
  • Preventative Actions: - bug needs to be fixed
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
yes

DeletedUser97349

This issue is usually caused by connection problems, could you try a soft reset of your router to begin with to see if this helps?

DeletedUser99363

Humm it is gamers computers and or routers, sounds like a familiar problem i think? I cannot imagine that Inno games servers cannot keep up during peek times lets say right before and after reset when big actions couild occur, just in idea but i could be wrong, im not a techie

DeletedUser15432

I have tried all the remedies, this only happens on Cirgard not on any of the other 9 worlds I play

DeletedUser97349

Apologies for the delay in replying back to this; I've had some time off :D

Have you tried this in another browser, such as Firefox/Waterfox?

DeletedUser97349

With no further info I will move this to Archive, but if it is still occurring respond back and I can reopen the thread.