• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (GvG) A way for app users to help with GvG

• Thread starter DeletedUser107476
  • Start date

Good idea?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107476

Proposal

Allow app users to have a list of all Defensive Armies and show which ones are damaged or need filling.

Reason

At the moment app users cannot participate in any way to Guild vs Guild this would allow them to do so without having to code the whole of Guild vs Guild onto the app version of the game.

Details

A new icon would be added for app users which would lead to a menu showing a list of eras which can be clicked on. Once this is done a list of sectors and current strength of the DA's will be displayed. If a sector is not up to strength the app user can click on it and see what needs to be added, and then add DA's or replace them if needed.

Balance/Abuse Prevention

No balance or abuse issues all it will do is bring app users more in line with browser users by allowing them some input into GvG.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109063

HOw that work for those under siege? I expect they cant replace/add a DA.

I see value for those who hit sectors without taking. Keep em topped up? yes please! More for me :blush:

A good start for app users. Though it would be good if app users could also attack!

DeletedUser107476

HOw that work for those under siege? I expect they cant replace/add a DA.

I see value for those who hit sectors without taking. Keep em topped up? yes please! More for me :blush:

A good start for app users. Though it would be good if app users could also attack!
I have an idea for that too but would like to see this forwarded first before I go on to an idea that would allow app players to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.