• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Guilds should be able to battle each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

First off guys, I think this game totally kicks some behind. It is safe to say I am an FOE addict. However, I think what would make this game even better, is if a guild could go on to battle another guild, you could even put in some sort of ranking system. I know that you have PvP towers, and that is an awesome idea, but it's just not enough. I would like my guild to be like some sort of clan, in which me and a few buddies (if all on-line at the same time) could go battle another guild. I think it would be an epic addition to an already amazing game.

PLEASE FOE CREATORS... LISTEN UP! PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR LIVE ON-LINE GUILD WARS!!!!

Much Love
Sir D :cool:

DeletedUser276

lol oh no we have no intention for guild wars. I mean all the chatter we have here in the forums if you use the search function and type in guild wars is just heresay and inuendo ;) oh wait... yeah guild wars is almost here :D

DeletedUser

Nono, Sir Donafee is right, we need something to make guilds battle, great idea man, your my hero :)

DeletedUser

haha thank you dinckey! it is just something that needs to happen! im happy motivating my fellow guild members' productions and polishing the monuments, but i need to be able to call on them to join me in battle!

DeletedUser

first off i think its pretty bad ass that the co community manager has gotten back to me on this. so thank you sir :) secondly... god damn it man, make this happen haha. I think it would be an epic addition to an already pretty amazing game

DeletedUser

Some people like more to play a war-game, while others like to play a more peaceful game. We can for example choose to attack our neighbours or to motivate/polish them for blueprints. I appreachate that this game gives us the choise to play in different ways.

DeletedUser276

first off i think its pretty bad ass that the co community manager has gotten back to me on this. so thank you sir :) secondly... god damn it man, make this happen haha. I think it would be an epic addition to an already pretty amazing game

I am around more than you think ;)

If you check the discussions thread you will see a spoilers thread which contains posts on the upcoming guild wars.

DeletedUser

Some people like more to play a war-game, while others like to play a more peaceful game. We can for example choose to attack our neighbours or to motivate/polish them for blueprints. I appreachate that this game gives us the choise to play in different ways.

While we are talking of spoilers: Despite the warlike name, "GvG" will actually have something to do for peaceful guild members as well.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser97718

ALbeit fairly new to FOE we run a pretty successful guild and like most have members who play the game differently I know that many in the guild would like to see some form of guild battles or wars which would have more flexibility than the neighbourhood . I noticed a previous comment about choice of whether to attack or not well actually you have no choice at all if attacked in the hood at the moment

DeletedUser

In regards to Anwars post, I wonder if guild wars could very well give you the choice of alliances, which could help gain bonuses from something, or other, lol. Can't wait for this feature to be added, and from a post Blacksmith posted not to long ago, guild wars is not far away from now.

DeletedUser276

just a fyi...

Guild Wars is a phrase coined by me. Not the Developers. As Anwar was saying it covers more than just battles and war. Its original name is a little bit different than Guild Wars. Guild vs. Guild. Which is more than just battling each other ;)

DeletedUser1081

Thanks for taking the misleading "wars" out of the name, Anwar! GvG sounds good.

DeletedUser

While we are talking of spoilers: Despite the warlike name, "GvG" will actually have something to do for peaceful guild members as well.

Regards,

Anwar

Where...? Where does innogames find these awesome developers that think about everyone?

This is the BEST COMMENT i have read about GW ! Rock On!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.