• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

guilds etc - not able to message anyone

DeletedUser1653

Hi I cant message anyone in game so I am assuming that no one else on my neighborhood is a real person? I also cant start my own guild or contact any existing ones for the same reason - in the message box when I type nothing appears - I also cant seem to find anyone to trade with - this is making the game rather laborious and boring - please help!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

are you using fullscreen mode? you can't type in fullscreen mode.

DeletedUser1653

Oh my god!! wish I had known it was as "simple" as that have been sooo frustrated - doesnt make sense to me why thats the case but at least I can find out if Im the only human in my neighborhood or not. Many thanks!

DeletedUser2101

Oh my god!! wish I had known it was as "simple" as that have been sooo frustrated - doesnt make sense to me why thats the case but at least I can find out if Im the only human in my neighborhood or not. Many thanks!

Every player in your neighbourhood is real lol, they probably aren't as active as you. I bet most of them don't even logg in anymore.