• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guilds are worse than pointless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Okay, here's my take on guilds right now. Having neighbors in your guild right now isn't just pointless... it's BAD.

Why?

Let's examine a player in my neighborhood who is, and one who isn't in my guild.

or2koj.png

This is a picture of a neighbor who is in my neighborhood, but not my guild.

2iizey0.png

This is a picture of a guildmate in my neighborhood. Something's missing... Oh yeah, the ATTACK button, because you can't attack guildmates. Clever right?

WRONG. The attack button was by far the easiest and most convenient way you could tell whether you could presently polish/motivate a neighbor's town. Taking away that button and leaving no indicator in place of it means having neighbors in a guild currently isn't just pointless. It's actually BAD.

DeletedUser

i seriously doubt its an oversight ,why would you be able to attack your guildmates that makes no sense what so ever

DeletedUser1081

kissoon, it's the TIMER that's important. we should not be hindered in supporting (motivating/polishing) a neighbour just because s/he's in the same guild as we are. that makes no sense whatsoever.

and to me it's a thoughtless enough "oversight" to count as a bug.

DeletedUser

kissoon, it's the TIMER that's important. we should not be hindered in supporting (motivating/polishing) a neighbour just because s/he's in the same guild as we are. that makes no sense whatsoever.

and to me it's a thoughtless enough "oversight" to count as a bug.

yes i agree with that but the OP was talking about attacking them not supporting them :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

actually he wasnt was he scrub that ill go and get my coat :D

DeletedUser1081

okay i see you've seen the light, kissoon. you know you can delete your post, right? click edit, then choose delete.

DeletedUser

okay i see you've seen the light, kissoon. you know you can delete your post, right? click edit, then choose delete.

no thanx i actually want ppl to see how dumb i can be,it will make a refreshing change for them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.