• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

guilds are hard to find if you're a newby

DeletedUser

I've just started the game, (1 week ago) and although I do enjoy the game the frustrating part is trying to find a Guild to join and trade with. Interaction at the moment is either fighting someone or polishing their stuff. Could someone please advise me on how to find a guild or I'm going to lose interest in this game.

DeletedUser

Sheesh, are you kidding? There are many guilds who would be very willing to accept you. Pick one~! Stop trying to play 'hard to get'. lol! =p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OKAY; go to "GLOBAL: (the people icon). Click on GUILDS or whatever you want. CLick! Click~! Click!! You will not break anything, keep clicking and exploring~ ! ;D

Good luck, and Best regards =D

Do not hunt me down and kill me for a double post, because I do this only on special occasion. TY~!

*edit by Blacksmith

dont worry I wont... but there is an edit button at the bottom of your post you can click to add more info so you dont double post in the future :P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me just add a little more info. If you have only been playing for 1 week then do not apply to a top ten guild that already has 80 members. Find one that you like the intro on and message the leader.

If you join a guild that a lot of your neighbors already belong to that will cut down the number of people you can attack. If I were you I would choose a guild that none of my neighbors belonged to.

Its very easy to quit a guild if you get in one you don't like. No waiting, no penalty, just X out and go to another guild.

Be patient. Some of the guilds have already folded up from lack of management so if you don't get a reply from the one you choose then choose another.

DeletedUser

Sire I am writing to thee to request an invite to thy fine alliance, I am one week old and although I am but a zit upon the buttocks of such great ones as thee, I am an obssessed player who is growing fast. the only way to play these games is to be in the best of alliances with active players who chat and enjoy. I always play all games with this name 'ElBastarto' I am loyal and active. I have 225 battles and 3000+ points..please grant this request .. I shall drink wine now, ElBastarto