• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Guildmate Last Online for mobile app

Update mobile app to find when guildmates last online?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maculator

Private
Ok, tin hat on - waiting for the barrage

Proposal:
Update mobile app for Guild Founders to check when guildmates last logged in.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?
yes
Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
not that I can find (ducks in expectation)

Reason:
It is extremely useful to be able to check when my guild mates were last online, as Guild Founder and GBG leader I need to know of any absence. This facility IS already available on Desktop.

Details:
Add the same facility to mobile as found in desktop

Visual Aids:
None

Balance:
N/A

Abuse Prevention:
That which already exists for desktops

Summary:
I am disappointed that this (small) feature is absent on mobile on which I play this game exclusively. Please consider updating the app to give the facility outlined above to Guild Founders so we can catch up a little with our desktop friends

Forwandert

Major-General
Not sure of it's been posted before or not but either way it's a great idea. One of the only things I ever log on via PC to check.

Forwandert

Major-General
That's one thing I do miss from stopping playing Grepolis, here you have a slacker you can only dump them from the guild. There if you had a slacker you wiped all their cities of troops and took their cities off them before dumping them out.

Voted in favor.

Also lots of others functions would be nice to have on app as well such as collect all, guild forum, global chat, being able to see levels of other players GBs even if they are not in your social lists, particularly useful when assessing player applications for your guild without having to wait until you get back home to do it from laptop or without using external websites which show player info.

Not sure why is app being kept as a backup way of playing when more and more players exclusively use the app as their main platform. I have really think app should be expanded.

DeletedUser

Voted in favor.

Also lots of others functions would be nice to have on app as well such as collect all, guild forum, global chat, being able to see levels of other players GBs even if they are not in your social lists, particularly useful when assessing player applications for your guild without having to wait until you get back home to do it from laptop or without using external websites which show player info.

Not sure why is app being kept as a backup way of playing when more and more players exclusively use the app as their main platform. I have really think app should be expanded.
Agreed

Voted in favor.

Agreed too.

Most of my guild play on the App, why are we the poor relations?

Forwandert

Major-General
The app has moved on a lot since it was released. Not seen anything new released for the game in years that didnt work on the app so it's very inclusive in things now. Although that might be because I dont see the PC releases to compare.

If you think we're the poor relation now should have seen it back when it was released.

maculator

Private
The app has moved on a lot since it was released. Not seen anything new released for the game in years that didnt work on the app so it's very inclusive in things now.

I understand why things like GvG and the Treasure Hunt were never implemented on mobile. However if the small facilities, like the one I'm lobbying for here, are considered important and useful enough to include on the desktop then they should be implemented on mobile too.

DeletedUser

I think this is a nice idea though there are other ways of seeing if a player is active and playing in the world and perhaps possibly not aiding.

To me it is like when I'm checking to see if any friends have quit the game or just aren't bothering to return my daily aid and part of what is missing is the chance to do a search by players name in the filter box to see if they have aided you or not so where it does take more time it is an option that currently is not on the iOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.