• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other Guild Vs Guild Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser104881

Please read the updates on Guild vs Guild here and post your feedback below:

DeletedUser579

If the 24 hr recalc causes lag and delay problems then why not just vary the recalc time on each world or if i MUSt be changed then a 12 hour period would be a reasonable interval accomodating players in different time zones .

DeletedUser579

This is too major a change that will completely alter the game beyond all recognition, Too much too quickly !!!!

DeletedUser579

I have a level 75 Traz and even that will run out of troops in a few days :o/

Shad23

Emperor
This is too major a change that will completely alter the game beyond all recognition
maybe if they where to do what they told us multiple times was imposible ( add GVG to app ) + that change then it might be good for game and would then adress a need in game

Shad23

Emperor
Stupidest 'improvements' i've ever seen. It is safe to say you want to destroy GVG before introducing Guild Battlefields.
if they add GVG to app then the change would become beneficial but like it is now am sure that if it's not added to app it will destroy GVG like you said eaven if it's not what i'd want

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Here's an idea, instead of appeasing part-time players who are in dead guilds, how about giving use to AF+ treasury goods.

Most of the complaints are about bugs, lag, ghost guilds and guilds hoarding too many sectors. Simple solutions - fix the bugs, improve performance to cut down on lag, prevent guilds with less than 20 active players from participating and limit the amount of sectors a guild can hold to 30.

DeletedUser96901

thank you
finally I can play GvG in the morning when I am playing FoE

DeletedUser96901

if they will reset all shields each time then 8 hours would be reasonable but 4 would be to much, to many calcs, i have traz on level 110 and i am not sure will i be able to handle it and especialy someone with lower traz...
lol
with level 110 attack GBs you can easily win all fights with almost no damage

with event building giving also attack boost that is higher than 500/300
:rolleyes:

Emberguard

Legend
if they will reset all shields each time then 8 hours would be reasonable but 4 would be to much, to many calcs, i have traz on level 110 and i am not sure will i be able to handle it and especialy someone with lower traz...

From the announcement
change the daily calculation to a 4-hourly calculation. Within this the Guild Power, Guild Ranking, GvG Support Pool bonus and sector protection will be recalculated. However, Guild Level, HQ relocation and GvG Sector freedom grants will remain on a 24-hour timer.

If I’m reading this correctly yes you’ll lose the shield after 4 hrs -BUT- you’ll still get the crowns for it like you do now.

If 4 hrs is too much for you then you can still do it once every 24 hrs, you just have more options as to when that 24 hrs starts and finishes for you.

Here's an idea, instead of appeasing part-time players who are in dead guilds, how about giving use to AF+ treasury goods.
Very few people are going to be up between 1-5am (their time) for recalc. If they break down the timer but it’s too long it doesn’t fix anything as then it’s still in sleep and working hrs for the same countries that are currently unable to participate

The 4 hr timer change isn’t about dead guilds it’s about being more accessible as right now GvG isn’t even an option [at recalc] for certain timezones without being a major health concern

As far as the other changes are concerned, it’ll be interesting to see how those pan out once we get to try it with those changes

Status
Not open for further replies.