• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other Guild Vs Guild Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser114055

R.I.P. GvG
We will miss you, we had fun, may not have been perfect at times.., but was fun nonetheless.

With this, every 4 hours thing...you can take 50 sectors in 1 day, deplete your guild treasury, and traz units. 20 hours after you lose all of them, now you can maybe take 10 back, treasury, troops are now at basically 0.
No guild can keep up with that.

RIP strategy planning of sectors to take, DA filling..

Lots of tombs to dig here..., better get the shovels already

Last edited by a moderator:

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
I understand the reason for these changes, Inno wants to remove as many top players as they can, because many will quit over this idiocracy, appease the $$$ players who will pay for troops so they can ghost 6 times a day, turn the remaining few active players into zombies who live here 24/7 and move to mobile only platform so facebook losers will have something to do between tweets.

DeletedUser104881

Please, can I remind you that this is feedback about proposed changes and not definitive changes going forward.

As stated in the announcement: As always, we'd love to hear your feedback, so please leave any comments or concerns in this thread. We're hoping with your help, we can shape these improvements to achieve an overall better experience for all who participate in GvG.

Please try and make the feedback as constructive as possible so that we can pass to the developers.

DeletedUser114055

Please try and make the feedback as constructive as possible so that we can pass to the developers.

They said before they see no way to add AF-OF-VF-SAM maps in an earlier post about this, without needing to change all the others; well..i see plenty of room both sides of the AA map..or down from it, can always scroll down a bit more as well, need to do a bit for AA now anyways. A couple islands, left of AA for AF-OF, right of AA for VF-SAM

Try to get a real count of how many players think GvG needs fix. If not going to add it at all on app (also as said in another post about it); really make a poll about the players that participate on it, as for every 10 that rant in forums, there´s probably 400 that are just playing without complaining in here

DeletedUser

I think what most of us would like to know is wether Inno intends to fix GvG as it stands, or scrape it through such moves as this ?

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
We all undestand, that GvG cant go to mobile its just imposibble in this form, thats why Inno developing pur Mobile "GvG" - Guilds Battleground, but they want now kill GvG with this 4hours rampagne and this is bad for all senior players. Many of us fight for something, what now will just wanish over night.

Just leave GvG and implement GB "guild battleground" and after that you will see what will happen or if you will need to change GvG or not. If reset will happen every 4hours, then recalc will be even worst like now, because many players will play more recalc not just one, and recalc data will stay the same, just lag will be 4 time per day not just once lol.

So "All Age" "AA" map will now be "Almost All Age" "AAA" without Bronz age unitst? ;)))

DeletedUser

We all undestand, that GvG cant go to mobile its just imposibble in this form, thats why Inno developing pur Mobile "GvG" - Guilds Battleground, but they want now kill GvG with this 4hours rampagne and this is bad for all senior players. Many of us fight for something, what now will just wanish over night.

Just leave GvG and implement GB "guild battleground" and after that you will see what will happen or if you will need to change GvG or not. If reset will happen every 4hours, then recalc will be even worst like now, because many players will play more recalc not just one, and recalc data will stay the same, just lag will be 4 time per day not just once lol.

So "All Age" "AA" map will now be "Almost All Age" "AAA" without Bronz age unitst? ;)))

I quiet agree, those who haven't got the stamina for GvG look to the new Battle Grounds

KronikPillow

Sergeant
players in the EU time zone will have to miss 4-5 recalcs out of 6 during the entire day, 2 during the night, and 2 recalcs during the morning, and possibly 1 recalc during the afternoon, because people actually have lives, jobs, school, family, etc, so this system, will only give a huge advantage to no lifers and players from a big time zone difference ... it seems that Inno forgets FoE is not our life, and preffers us to play on servers that are out of our time zone, and doesn't value its own players who actually play on the right time zone servers .... it's like, hey, we want to make GvG more fair by giving an andvantage to 1% of the 5% GvG players, and who cares about the rest? they can have their fun once a day when they come from their real lives to rest and relax in the game for an hour or two

KronikPillow

Sergeant
Please, can I remind you that this is feedback about proposed changes and not definitive changes going forward.

As stated in the announcement: As always, we'd love to hear your feedback, so please leave any comments or concerns in this thread. We're hoping with your help, we can shape these improvements to achieve an overall better experience for all who participate in GvG.

Sorry to tell you like this, but calling this improvements, is very insulting .... they are definetly not improvements, its a way to totally ruin GvG

KronikPillow

Sergeant
I think what most of us would like to know is wether Inno intends to fix GvG as it stands, or scrape it through such moves as this ?

Fix GvG? what is exactly is broken in GvG? I do daily GvG, only thing that is broken is defense, the defender stands no chance against the attacker even with a 75% HQ defense boost

DeletedUser

Fix GvG? what is exactly is broken in GvG? I do daily GvG, only thing that is broken is defense, the defender stands no chance against the attacker even with a 75% HQ defense boost

There are numerous faults as all GvG er's are well aware of, these have been catalogued in other forum threads, so I will not repeat it here.

DeletedUser112017

players in the EU time zone will have to miss 4-5 recalcs out of 6 during the entire day, 2 during the night, and 2 recalcs during the morning, and possibly 1 recalc during the afternoon, because people actually have lives, jobs, school, family, etc, so this system, will only give a huge advantage to no lifers and players from a big time zone difference ... it seems that Inno forgets FoE is not our life, and preffers us to play on servers that are out of our time zone, and doesn't value its own players who actually play on the right time zone servers .... it's like, hey, we want to make GvG more fair by giving an andvantage to 1% of the 5% GvG players, and who cares about the rest? they can have their fun once a day when they come from their real lives to rest and relax in the game for an hour or two

lol... so a proposal is to have 1 recalc only and if it doesn't fits you - oh well, bad luck...

You don't have to be envy of no-lifers that are currently map watching, and will be constantly in game attacking/defending when this update drops. Just be grateful that you have a fulfilled life where FoE isn't a center of it. Instead, with the new update, you'll be able to enter GvG map when you want and fight. That doesn't sound too bad, does it?

DeletedUser6065

' . . . looks like its still a 3 member guild for GE with a 1 player guild allowed in GvG so this will make for a slew of 1 player guilds ghosting now over and over and over with 4 hour shields . . .new definition of GvG...... Ghost vs. Ghost
As a member of several 1 person guilds, I hafta agree with this.
I am gonna miss, however, finding those sectors that are 'Champion Loaded'.
. . . mk

DeletedUser114055

From the "improvements" page:

"Reduce Point Farming Profitability
To combat farming ranking points with Champions, once a sector is freed, all units that were placed there will be replaced with random, NPC units of the sector's age. In the All Age Map, the units will be replaced with units from the highest age."

Fine so far, but..with 6 reset a day from shield..; fill sector, system convert to SAM in AA, recover, do again in 4 hours, just by now is more points than -champs once; if i can make 4 resets.., can farm way a lot more ranking points.

Set IA archer barracks, so small can fit 4-8; fill sector, get SAM in return; by next 4 hour recalc i already regenerated all archers, do again. Way cheaper, and faster to regenerate than "traz champions"
True, not gonna be champions..but..

By combining the 4hr reset with this, makes it a lot worse

EdTheGreat

Private
From time to time every game company has this “Genius at Work” dev that comes up with some wild idea (God only knows where he/she/it got it from…) seems we got one on our hands here. So, let’s try and be fair with just the 4 hour change for now, at 1st glance what any long time GvG player will say is, whoever suggests this has never played GvG for real, it is just the opposite of what GvG should be aiming for, you see, any group of players that spend time on keeping land in GvG do it for the rewards, it takes time and effort plus the costs, the more sectors you intend to hold the higher it will all be, in the end it is rewarding, now, if you look at GvG history, reset was never an issue until the past “Genius at Work” implemented the one HQ move rule, from that day onwards GvG was ALL about reset play, seems an easy fix to be honest, now, I’m not saying remove the HQ limitation, which by the way, with this 4 hour reset will become a non issue at worst and a bit of strategy add-on at best, however seems to me the HQ limitation is where one needs to be thinking, not add more resets to an already RESET MESS...

On the farming part, why bother over thinking the darn thing, just make it no point gathering when fighting NPC’s, that way you remove the easy point ranking BUT preserve the strategy side of things when you release a sector(s) GvG has a lot of potential, it always had, problem is mainly what was done to it, it started to be a lot of FUN, however it was a wild wild endeavor and sure needed adjusting, sadly what was done and still is being done is not that, just adjust and please stop making crazy/wild/ignorant changes...

DeletedUser116680

Please read the updates on Guild vs Guild here and post your feedback below:

The biggest problem with GvG, and why most players are not using it, is because it is only accessible via the web browser version. Most players access FoE on their android phone or iphone. They do not even know what GvG is or how to access it. In my guild, only two players participate in GvG, which includes myself.
I wish to ask the game designers to consider changing this feature to allow everyone to access it on their devices. This will increase the participation of players using GvG.

Status
Not open for further replies.