• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other Guild Vs Guild Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser101990

i like the changes, we need the 4 hrs as i on an international server, now everyone gets in at a reset. A good overhaul is what the groundhog GvG needs.

DeletedUser109087

I like ANY change, as GvG has become tedious

I especially like banning spears. THANK YOU Inno
point farming WILL still happen if the NPC is filled with current age troops. I suggest random age
bug fixed are needed. if you fight manual, CRASH. every time
rebalance fighting so that a sector owner has a chance to defend it. since AUTO, its much much harder to defend a sector, even when you're stronger
add keyboard shortcuts please.
4hr timer will force single-timezone guilds to recruit from other timezones. I LIKE IT. UK reset, US reset, AUS/NZ reset, ME reset
I'd like notifications for sieges, like you get for new messages, trade accepted, etc. of course also need the ability to uncheck such notifications

Notice Inno didnt say they would FIX server lag. they just reduce it by staggering reset fighting. will still be a lot of lag at 8pm UK time, IMO

DeletedUser109087

why not reduce ghosting, by increasing the siege costs for the first 5 sectors

we need to remove the notifications of HC rewards when in GvG. its annoying to be fighting a sector and having to cancel these notifications all the time

DeletedUser12400

I think it's important to keep a balance. Yeah, balance, that's the right word if It's 4-hourly calculation then HQ relocation and GvG Sector freedom grants should be 8-hour or 12-hourly calculation and 24-hour timer.
+1

Emberguard

Legend

we need to remove the notifications of HC rewards when in GvG. its annoying to be fighting a sector and having to cancel these notifications all the time
First when currently on 0 hexes, or first when a guild is first made?

DeletedUser109087

think about this situation. a strong guild with say 50 sectors in AA. a smaller guild, even a ghost, can hit them and take 6-8 sectors at most.

if the sector protection is reset every 4hr, then those sectors can fight adjacent sectors. every 4 hours a guild can then take another 10-12 sectors, then 14-16, then 18-20. so over a 24hr period, a guild with 50 sectors can instead of losing 6-8 will potentially lose almost all of those sectors. and thats even without a HQ move. if the attacking guild gets bumped, then they can wipe all 50,60,70,80,90 sectors in a night.

net result, NO GUILD will bother to unlock and fill DAs. so expect to see a complete change of the map every few days. I actually like that idea. would really mix it up

maybe we need to stop a HQ from getting bumped. not sure if thats good or bad

DeletedUser109087

Ok what kind of increase do you think would be appropriate? Given you said “first 5 sectors” the maximum it could reach is the same as 6th sector. Worst case scenario - Would you be ok with those 5 all matching the 6th sector cost? (45 of each good)

not a simple answer. 45 medals is nothing. anyone with SAM troops will be able to afford that all day every day. some people have a stock of 10M medals, and happy to blast away in AA. so it must be a LOT more than 45 medals. just not sure what will work, and what is fair to all, given than not everyone has a cache of 10M medals.

maybe like GE. each person has a counter for sieges they can place, which you can add to by spending medals but quickly becomes very expensive. try buying lots of attempts in GE. like releases, maybe 4 sieges, which restores 1 per hour. would stop ghost guilds, and not impact strong guilds with many fighters. but it complicates the game, so might not be cheap enough to do ( in terms of development time or server resources)

Emberguard

Legend
I was thinking more about every age other then AA as it’ll impact the ages that require actual goods the most.

But yes, medals increase in AA wouldn’t mean much at those costs. Especially if the release becomes highest age

DeletedUser111693

When will these changes be implemented into the game? Will it be like tomorrow or a year from now? I can't find this info anywhere...

DeletedUser100133

When will these changes be implemented into the game? Will it be like tomorrow or a year from now? I can't find this info anywhere...

That is a good question. There has been no date given as of yet, but when these changes come to the game, they will be announced in the Update Announcements, as all changes to the game are announced there before implementing.

KronikPillow

Sergeant
Ok, so Inno wants to make GvG more fair, and probably wants more users doing GvG, which is overall what every single one of us want .... so lets talk about GvG being fair, is it fair, to not have a GvG map for the last 4 eras? that includes AF, OF, VF, and even SAM (Space Age Mars) ?? is it fair that maps exist only up to TF, and then there is AA, ,where now with players in Space Age Mars, all VF/OF/AF/TF players become useless in AA until they reach SAM, which can and will take a very long period due to the Orichorium/Prometheum issue, their units can't fight Space Age Mars units as they are just to strong, with this in mind and with removal of usability of Spears in AA it turns out, that AA is for Space Age Mars only players, as VF OF AF players just can't compete with them, and that VF OF AF players, have no map to enjoy fruits of GvG? also, with that all in mind, VF OF AF treasury, and all players who are in those eras and have invested in to GBs that boost guild treasury, is a pure waste because simply to put it, guilds with high level players in those eras have 2-5-10 million of each AF VF OF goods in the treasury that are rarely being used and are a total waste for the invested FPs in those guild treasury boosting GBs, as they will never ever need that amount of goods for GE .....

I would really like to see Inno include a map for all these eras, and to nerf the SAM units a little, so that AA is playable again by most higher age players

I also very much dislike the 4 hour reset routine, as that means that basically no guild can ever relax or hold any sectors for even 1 day, a enemy guild could attack a guild with many sectors, and wipe them completely with in a day or two ... which is unreal, especially considering everything above mentioned and the fact that AA is now a SAM map, it would also mean that there is no point in filling sectors with DA's at all, people will just start taking sectors, leave them with 1-2 basic DA's, as those sectors will be wiped after 4h by the enemy guild, that being said every single guilds treasury can be and will be depleted very fast by so called 1-2 man "Ghosting Guilds" unless the guild map watches the entire day, 2-3 players who have lots of spare time could leave their guild for a period of time, and could focus on hitting big guilds and their sectors with the only purpose to farm player points and to deplete enemy treasury, which will again, in the long run, ruin the overall GvG experience

in my opinion, you are not making GvG better by this, you are making it worse, as for a guild to be efficient in GvG with this 4 hour reset rutine, the guild would have to have players present in the game all day, it would have to have a sustainable guild treasury, those players would have to have insane amount of troops, and they would need to map watch 24/7 to protect their territory, and their efforts to grab some land, would be ruined 4 hours after, if there was no one there to defend or attack .....

also, "other time zones being unable to participate" shouldn't be a consern for Inno games, there are other time zone servers for other time zone players .... EU players should be able to play in the EU time zone and should play in the EU time zone servers, US time zone players should play on the US server, and that small % of US players in the EU servers, and that small % of EU players in the US time zone really shouldn't be the reason to ruin the overall GvG experience to players/guilds ...

this is pure nonsense, a very bad idea

Last edited:

DeletedUser115340

First, I 4h timer is too often, the game is taking too much time even now, and imagine if people to be here every 4h for GvG. It will mostly help guilds who ghost and make it harder to keep sectors for those guilds who want to do that.

Second, replacing DAs with random units also isn't a good idea. Yes, Champ farming is an issue you want to solve, but why not limit amount of same DAs in that sector instead? This way you remove a way to make strategies while placing DAs. And for AA, it won't change much. Everyone will just build archers from IA and siege with them. They take longer to produce than spears but they have smaller buildings and all you need to do is plan a bit ahead. Also, if they will be replaced with random SAM units in AA when sector is released, that's a really easy way to farm as well. Champ farming will still be possible. Just take 2 guilds who will siege each other and kill sieges. Or they can farm entire sectors and then just delete sieges as well if they want to reduce cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.