• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other Guild Vs Guild Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108241

Seriously? … A lot of things are wrong with GvG
1. GvG is mostly accessible for a few strong guilds with a lot of fighters and an endless stock of troops and goods
2. Most of the fighting happens one time a day around recalc.
3. GvG is used as the main source for point farming.
… to mention a few of the main problems.

No, you just need to play smarter.
1. GvG is accessible for all... of course strong guilds with lots of fighters will dominate....why would you think otherwise?
2.Most of the shielding happens around calc....but you can fight anytime throughout the day ( or night ) if you choose to
3. point farming is not a fault with GvG....... personally I don't do it, but I wouldn't want to stop it...... its just another way of playing.

If you look for negatives, you'll find them. But I don't think any of them are bad enough to warrant an overhaul of GvG.

3. point farming is not a fault with GvG....... personally I don't do it, but I wouldn't want to stop it...... its just another way of playing.
True enough :) I don't chase points either. But if someone gets a kick out of farming points, well, why not use GvG for it? It IS the best place to gain points. And it doesn't really hurt anyone, if a guild keeps retaking their sectors or two guilds keep taking sectors from each other to get points.

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
True enough :) I don't chase points either. But if someone gets a kick out of farming points, well, why not use GvG for it? It IS the best place to gain points. And it doesn't really hurt anyone, if a guild keeps retaking their sectors or two guilds keep taking sectors from each other to get points.

Weird way of thinking. Push-accounts do not hurt annyone either, so should those be allowed as well?

Ceban

Brigadier-General
if you will do calcs every 4 hours then GvG wont have a lot to do with brain anymore, just with gohsting and sleeping on game and using autoclicker...

Weird way of thinking. Push-accounts do not hurt annyone either, so should those be allowed as well?
Ha, yeah, maybe that came out a bit weird .-) It's because I'm not playing for points. It doesn't "hurt" me or my game, if other players compete for the highest rank.

Agent327

Overlord
"Anyone"???? Push accounts do hurt, because one can quickly get higher gb levels.

So, does that hurt anyone? Will my game suffer from your push-accounts?

Ha, yeah, maybe that came out a bit weird .-) It's because I'm not playing for points. It doesn't "hurt" me or my game, if other players compete for the highest rank.

It hurts players competing for the highest rank that don't use GvG to farm points. Point farming is a side effect of GvG. Not the intention.

DeletedUser

lol, rofl, that says guy wich is ghosting and doing nothing else i bet.

best way to play and have more fun Ceban ,most of comments on here are from players/guilds that just want to sit there at low cost keeping their sectors sitting on their asses,if they make any changes it has to be ones in favour of peeps having a go at them,i dont care how many sectors i have just have some fun for all,,,,,maybe 4hr recalcs the ability to move hq each time and release sectors will help,wait and see lol,,,yeah make them pay more for DAs fill them up each time ,i deffo need help with my brain lol

Last edited by a moderator:

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
So, does that hurt anyone? Will my game suffer from your push-accounts?

Yes it can, If we both are in same hood, I can have very high gbs compared to yours easily.

If we are in against each other in GVG, my GBs will give me advantage over yours.

Making a universal statement that push accounts don't impact anyone is simply not true.

On the other hand if I just point farm, all it impacts is ranking and nothing else.

Agent327

Overlord
Yes it can, If we both are in same hood, I can have very high gbs compared to yours easily.

If we are in against each other in GVG, my GBs will give me advantage over yours.

Making a universal statement that push accounts don't impact anyone is simply not true.

On the other hand if I just point farm, all it impacts is ranking and nothing else.

So you have higher GB's in the hood than I have. Does that matter?

Is GvG one on one?

Do you impact my play or my Guilds play.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
So you have higher GB's in the hood than I have. Does that matter?

Is GvG one on one?

Do you impact my play or my Guilds play.

It impacts GVG, because with higher level traz and attack boosts I can support my guild better

It impacts everyone in the hood and friends because I can snipe them all...I can hit my hood better as well...so it will impact for sure "someone" how they play because of me and my push accounts....

P.S..not that I have push accounts...

Agent327

Overlord
It impacts GVG, because with higher level traz and attack boosts I can support my guild better

So?

Does not effect my play and if it does, I should find a better guild. Maybe yours.

It impacts everyone in the hood and friends because I can snipe them all...I can hit my hood better as well...so it will impact for sure "someone" how they play because of me and my push accounts....

Aren't you one of those advocating how you can prevent all of that?

P.S..not that I have push accounts...

Strange you bring that up. I never mentioned you had. Why should you?

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
So?

Does not effect my play and if it does, I should find a better guild. Maybe yours.

Aren't you one of those advocating how you can prevent all of that?

Strange you bring that up. I never mentioned you had. Why should you?

You are completing missing the point...You said push accounts does not impact anyone...I'm saying it does impact someone...anyways...I will follow my own advice and ignore... oh the p.s was for others..who may take the comments of context because I was saying "me and my push accounts"

Back to topic...

Agent327

Overlord
You are completing missing the point...You said push accounts does not impact anyone...I'm saying it does impact someone...anyways...I will follow my own advice and ignore... oh the p.s was for others..who may take the comments of context because I was saying "me and my push accounts"

Back to topic...

You missed my point. I gave an over the edge example. You just had to jump on it.

DeletedUser

yeah they sould make a spear statue and give one to every person thats made one for use in AA youll need a few thousand of them lol,it will be a sad day if he goes

DeletedUser103858

Marlena - if inno wishes to stop champ farming (hence the champs replaced with random Mars units upon release thing) please ask the Devs whats to stop 2 guilds from collaborating by filling bordering sectors with champs and allowing each other to take the sectors without releasing, medals are cheap I personally have well over 120 million of them, and with Inno's proposals instead of point farming every 24 hours we can all do it every 4 hours.
Inno will in fact make the whole points farming thing worse not better.

Apologies if thats already been pointed out, I've only read bits of the discussion

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Marlena - if inno wishes to stop champ farming (hence the champs replaced with random Mars units upon release thing) please ask the Devs whats to stop 2 guilds from collaborating by filling bordering sectors with champs and allowing each other to take the sectors without releasing, medals are cheap

Some guilds (and individual players) are already doing this (multiple sectors once a day at the moment) - these proposed changes will just encourage even more guilds down this route.

Status
Not open for further replies.