• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild vs Guild Small guild vs Big Guild.

Mr. Nice

Private
Dear Bigger guild. You are not entitled to your land. You must fight for it. You own alot. It costs you triple the siege cost it does me. Please stop messaging me about fighting in your Era's fight back. THE END.

The job of a smaller guild it to hit a bigger guild and COST them goods and hurt them. Or there would be zero way of a small guild getting big. TIP OF THE DAY!

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Dear Bigger guild. You are not entitled to your land. You must fight for it. You own alot. It costs you triple the siege cost it does me. Please stop messaging me about fighting in your Era's fight back. THE END.

The job of a smaller guild it to hit a bigger guild and COST them goods and hurt them. Or there would be zero way of a small guild getting big. TIP OF THE DAY!
Go get em tiger :)

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
And how does this all work when a Guild with just one member has taken 10 Sectors on the Battleground map?

Is he a large Guild or a small one!

vfrmark

Master Corporal
And how does this all work when a Guild with just one member has taken 10 Sectors on the Battleground map?

Is he a large Guild or a small one!
Hes a diamond player and inno love him. hes putting SC in each sector he takes and hence can just fight pretty much all day long. hes a small guild with a big players pockets

Mr. Nice

Private
Hes a diamond player and inno love him. hes putting SC in each sector he takes and hence can just fight pretty much all day long. hes a small guild with a big players pockets
Guild vs Guild is different from Guild Battlegrounds.