• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

DeletedUser114177

its not even any good for a brainless ghoster like me if i cant do all 3 resets,they need to change it back to 1 as long as its not 4am
To return to the old one? No way .. They want to kill GvG totally and that's it. You see that they do not respond to GvG related posts. It is important that there are 3 calc and not know what is shield and what is not LOL.
And now that you write something to them in the event thread, you'll get an answer right away.

To return to the old one? No way .. They want to kill GvG totally and that's it. You see that they do not respond to GvG related posts. It is important that there are 3 calc and not know what is shield and what is not LOL.
And now that you write something to them in the event thread, you'll get an answer right away.

i keep going in the hope all PC related parts of game continue and wont be deleted at some point if it does i'll play another game i wont be doing crap farmville gbg,this forum needs a proper foe tech person on here to answer questions like other games have,i bet they could fix shields thing with different colors
i'm uk but this uk server 3 resets is no good for me thats why i've started on us server new world,if they put 3 resets on that i could do all 3

DeletedUser114177

i keep going in the hope all PC related parts of game continue and wont be deleted at some point if it does i'll play another game i wont be doing crap farmville gbg,this forum needs a proper foe tech person on here to answer questions like other games have,i bet they could fix shields thing with different colors
i'm uk but this uk server 3 resets is no good for me thats why i've started on us server new world,if they put 3 resets on that i could do all 3
I completely agree .. they have destroyed GvG and now release GbG. Because GvGers are the most active players. Others do not even know that this forum exists
and i don't understand why they delete my words i said about ban? This is something that everyone should know, that the bans are 3 days late .. My words didn't even see you in the chat when I got the ban lol..
But as I thought, many things are hidden here ..

Andrew420

Major
Because GvGers are the most active players. Others do not even know that this forum exists
Since when does forum activity relate to game activity
One has nothing to do with the other
GvGers are the most active complainers
and i don't understand why they delete my words i said about ban?

This is from the forum rules
- If you notice that your post or topic was deleted, it has been removed for a good reason. Do not rewrite it. If need be, PM the moderator in question about why it was removed. Do not post in the forums asking why your post was removed or edited.
-InnoGames reserves the right to remove any thread for any reason.

DeletedUser114177

Since when does forum activity relate to game activity
One has nothing to do with the other
GvGers are the most active complainers

This is from the forum rules
- If you notice that your post or topic was deleted, it has been removed for a good reason. Do not rewrite it. If need be, PM the moderator in question about why it was removed. Do not post in the forums asking why your post was removed or edited.
-InnoGames reserves the right to remove any thread for any reason.
What should I say? wow this is cool? And total nonsense ..

DeletedUser114177

The sectors are constantly disappearing, after each calculation.
I have to restart the game 5 times after each calc.
Maybe it's just me having this problem?

Attachments

• 123232323233.jpg
    123232323233.jpg
    878.3 KB · Views: 107
You mean the most active complainers and whiners.

I don't think I need to say I am very active, but as far as I am concerned they can ditch GvG as fast as possible.

he's right,if you dont like gvg why post or even look at the gvg threads,your adding to the stats 29 pages of peeps who care about it in their own ways its the best part of the game Forge of Empires,you can play it being part of a large guild,small one or on your own nothing else will come close to it

juSi

Corporal
Whats the point of GvG and how is its used?

I thought its designed for Guilds to hold sectors, to gain guild power, to increase their rank. In the top 20 (East-Nagach), half the guilds do very minimal actions (or nothing at all) and they are still in better standings than active guilds. Meanwhile the active guilds are attacking each other (spending goods, and using troops) for no real gains. This does not reward the active guilds on the GvG battle field. It does not makes sense why inactive guilds sitting on their laurels are getting benefits for doing nothing. (Perhaps you need to give extra guild power for spending goods for placing sieges, based on how many goods are used)

Others use it to increase their personal points by fighting more. They have no interest in holding sectors as demonstrated by their lack of desire to hold sectors. This is in complete contradiction of members working together in a guild to improve their own guilds level and perks.

Aside from numerous technical issues/bugs with GvG ... what needs to be addressed are those two things. The introduction of the multiple resets have done nothing to address them, in fact it just makes it worse, by only taxing guilds who actively participate.

DeletedUser114177

Whats the point of GvG and how is its used?

I thought its designed for Guilds to hold sectors, to gain guild power, to increase their rank. In the top 20 (East-Nagach), half the guilds do very minimal actions (or nothing at all) and they are still in better standings than active guilds. Meanwhile the active guilds are attacking each other (spending goods, and using troops) for no real gains. This does not reward the active guilds on the GvG battle field. It does not makes sense why inactive guilds sitting on their laurels are getting benefits for doing nothing. (Perhaps you need to give extra guild power for spending goods for placing sieges, based on how many goods are used)

Others use it to increase their personal points by fighting more. They have no interest in holding sectors as demonstrated by their lack of desire to hold sectors. This is in complete contradiction of members working together in a guild to improve their own guilds level and perks.

Aside from numerous technical issues/bugs with GvG ... what needs to be addressed are those two things. The introduction of the multiple resets have done nothing to address them, in fact it just makes it worse, by only taxing guilds who actively participate.
GvG is completely destroyed .. I just wonder when they will remove the option of defence adding in sectors, because nobody uses it anymore. Now it's important to take the weakest shield at calc and that's it , for 1 man guild great GvG LOL ..

juSi

Corporal
Any update from dev/mods? Is this warped version of GvG remaining? Is GbG replacing GvG?

+1 on removing GvG completely .. no more glitches, no more waste of goods, no more waste of troops.