• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

DeletedUser115071

We signed in and some spend some money and some spend SOME SERIOUS money under one condition, one set of rules, now they made some big changes and changing rules without approval of those wich signed and bought product/spent cash or at least with approval of majority of them, i think this can be even interesting case to a lawyers...
Pretty aire there is a clause saying that Inno has the rights of changes without asking the user, also what are you talking... You dont have any rights under the game just because you are a consumer. Buy a portiin of Inno games and then make claims, yoy rich boy!

DeletedUser112017

:lol: this is hilarious

That's why there are Terms and Conditions, a lawyer would laugh his face off if someone comes with that idea :lol:

7.2 All the Games, Services, Premium Services, items or currencies we offer are reworked and updated at our discretion to ensure that they remain attractive for the largest possible circle of users. To make sure that all users can take part in the Game, it is essential that all users use the same version of the Game, Services, Premium Services, items or currency. For this reason, you may use the relevant Game, Service, Premium Service, item or the currency only in the most recent version.

And moreover, when FoE was released, there was no GvG.

DeletedUser115071

since when consumers dont have any rights???

I have nothing add to your statement.

PS as long as you are following the rules, you have the right to play the game, thats all you can get.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Add the tro

We can tick off sector identification. That's well noted
Also noted is the cost of goods to siege
Noted is the amount of presitge going down.
Noted that the current times are not well liked.
Excessive amount of troops needed

I'm pretty sure I answered you in your post on the other thread, but that has been reported:)

All this proposals will take weeks to be checked maybe tested on Beta first.
Can we get by urgent this one update (sector identification), and then Inno will have time to decide whats more important, remove GvG or leave 3h recalc and all other stuff and lose some veteran very active players/fighters or step back a bit and keep them?

We all understand that changes on GvG are needed, just please repaire this sector identification error, and take more time to adjust curent GvG. Without this shield identificator GvG is unplayable and guild will run out of goods/units much faster just because of that, and after that, who will play GvG?

DeletedUser115348

All this proposals will take weeks to be checked maybe tested on Beta first.
Can we get by urgent this one update (sector identification), and then Inno will have time to decide whats more important, remove GvG or leave 3h recalc and all other stuff and lose some veteran very active players/fighters or step back a bit and keep them?

We all understand that changes on GvG are needed, just please repaire this sector identification error, and take more time to adjust curent GvG. Without this shield identificator GvG is unplayable and guild will run out of goods/units much faster just because of that, and after that, who will play GvG?
This needed to be done asap.. Should just admit inno nerfed Gvg for upcoming GbG.. They dont care or want us to play Gvg as seen by how broken this update is. Gonna lose alot of veteran players if not already.. This update needs to be addressed and fixed today.

It should be that ALL Sectors be Landing Zones - Now that would make the game a real battleground - More like real war - an enemy can attack anywhere they wish, if they have the nerve to attack in the middle of a strong-hold

DeletedUser115071

It should be that ALL Sectors be Landing Zones - Now that would make the game a real battleground - More like real war - an enemy can attack anywhere they wish, if they have the nerve to attack in the middle of a strong-hold
Yeah for ages above PE sounds realistic. But only with flying units.

DeletedUser114055

Mayor issue with this new format is the HQ move every reset, and having no idea which sectors will be open next reset

Uk, international, from mars, from venus, don´t matter. We all joined the game, rules were there, we all decided it was good enough to keep playing as it was, if timers don´t accomodate you, there´s other servers to play in.
I don´t like the 20:00 reset, would prefer doing something else at that hour; but it was the rule when i joined. I adapted, i don´t expect the whole game to adapt to my schedule!!

All this about "big guilds having control"; well...YEAH!
you want to be able to fight alone against 60 players, and complain you don´t have a chance???
Is an online MULTIPLAYER game! if you don´t like being part of a team, or noone tolerates you so must play alone, that´s on you

Players built citys for years, based on one strategy, spend money on events to get attack power. All now don´t matter...
Thousands of fps in attack buildings, Observatories..., DOWN THE DRAIN
As you changed this...change the description of game too then...as no longer strategy game; just mindless clicking...

You don't get that this is the International Server, not the U.K. server? I'm not sure how you got out of my message that it is a big mess and i'm in guilds that hoard sectors and have no treasuries.

its a server based in UK so one would naturaly think it is for UK players,it must be players from other counties who have their PC set as english and language to english that they end up here,if they put language as from country they are in theyll end up on that server,i can understand aussies being here if they dont have a proper server of their own,but with all the money inno make they should get them one then be able to move their towns over onto it

Ok. So I get that players aren't liking this. And I also get we've had an issue or two. It would be better to have a constructive conversation perhaps on what changes players would like to see. Apart from "fixing all the bugs"

We can tick off sector identification. That's well noted
Also noted is the cost of goods to siege(this is rubbish)if they cant afford to seige release sectors or make their guild better to afford the goods,
Noted is the amount of presitge going down.
Noted that the current times are not well liked.

Lets assume for argument's sake that going back to one calc is not going to happen. (don't jump to conclusions I'm just using it as the basis of a discussion)
What times would be better? 3 calcs or 2? Please do keep in mind that not everyone is in the same time zone and regardless of the perception this is a British server predominantly, it is not.
What else would players like to see.

a proper uk server then as thats wot i thought it was when first starting and my town from rugnir here moving over onto it would be nice

DeletedUser110305

how many things are wrong with this change. Inno didnt take it seriously for sure: I spend troops every 8 hours, because I am an active player, and in a week I killed 1300 rogues while my Alcatraz produced 350 troops, partially only rogues.
this change will kill active fighters.
if the point was to make people not interested in GvG to be happy, while putting people that do fight and make plans there to ground, yes Inno, you did it ... "Thank you".

DeletedUser98451

I have nothing against the changes, most of the big guilds have a 'night shift' of players so covering the 4am calc shouldn't be a problem. If further changes are being considered i'd like to suggest making all coastal sectors LZ's to get rid of map hogging, also any improvements to reduce lag would be most welcome

They quantity of troops needed to maintain GvG territory now is unsustainable - 1 to 2 more weeks and everybody should be just about out of the massive inventory of troops they stockpiled. That is too bad for the Glory Hounds - lol

We need more Landing Zones - Even up the score

They quantity of troops needed to maintain GvG territory now is unsustainable - 1 to 2 more weeks and everybody should be just about out of the massive inventory of troops they stockpiled. That is too bad for the Glory Hounds - lol

We need more Landing Zones - Even up the score

more LZs around every map and limited to 2DAs(peeps will learn to only put 1 in anyway),WAR of the WORLDS lol

Bagoas

Private
These times really suck for Europeans, 4 am is just crazy!
This hugely favours players outside of Europe, e.g. if you're in Eastern USA (or Sydney after the upcoming DST changes in a couple of weekends time), your reset times will be 7am, 3pm and 11pm.
This doesn't seem right given the server runs of UK time.
Remember - this is an International server, not a UK server. Being in Australia I have had to get up at 4:30am throughout winter to participate at calc. People in West Australia / Singapore time zone would previously have had to be up at 2am or 3am to participate.

Bagoas

Private
Question about Guild prestige in Rankings : Total prestige amounts seem to have dropped significantly across the board at the same time as these calc time changes. Has there been a change to calculation method, or is it a by product of calc time changes. If so, how?

Remember - this is an International server, not a UK server. Being in Australia I have had to get up at 4:30am throughout winter to participate at calc. People in West Australia / Singapore time zone would previously have had to be up at 2am or 3am to participate.

it must have been UK server when they first brought out gvg as they put recalc at 8pm(2000hrs) uk time,thats the time most peeps are doing/playing anything on internet,its only official sort of international one now with new reset times
how long you been playing?,wot i dont get is why you kept playing stupid game at 4.30am and the others at 2/3am lol