• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

DeletedUser115348

Played this game for 5 + years the only thing that has kept me and others online were collecting and playing GvG with friends. The only reason I have recommended this game was due to its GvG option. Why would I or any other pop on to play with no incentive to play. If you paid attention to "your" game the only things people spend diamonds on or pay coin for in the auction are Attack buildings. Why would I ever pay or need something if there was nor reason for it in GvG. The new calculation times don't work for anyone. I am a North American player and these multiple calc times don't work. Who is this benefiting inno? Seems to me and others that you want and have been wanting to kill GvG and its strategic team building/playing aspect that keeps this game better than others. Why? These changes weren't asked for or needed. This change didn't make sense in beta or now. We were force fed this. As you can see your core game players have hated this all along and it will continue to get worse or many have or will just drop off the game totally. Totally absurd and a total joke inno.. Go back to one daily calculation.

i could do gvg anytime i dont work but it would mess up head and rl,all these people who want a 4am reset time not many about,east nagach global chat nobody there hardley anyone posting here where are all these peeps?

DeletedUser113302

It’s been on beta for months, you all had plenty of time to give feedback. If you haven’t been keeping yourself informed about changes to the game you’re so passionate about that’s your own fault.

First, I never said I was passionate about it, and I do not play on Beta as I have better things to do with my time. Second, first time I've heard about the change I did not like it either. From what I am hearing players were unhappy about it then, so the most logical thing for Inno to do would be releasing it to the live server of course.

DeletedUser113304

It’s been on beta for months, you all had plenty of time to give feedback. If you haven’t been keeping yourself informed about changes to the game you’re so passionate about that’s your own fault.
Keeping informed of potential changes does not mean that we made said changes. The responsibility for bad changes would therefore not be our fault. The hope would be that after testing on Beta some feedback on sectors losing protection when European players aren't about (asleep, at work) would have been taken into account. However your Snippy comments with no reasoning at why it's good for us to be up at 4am made it all better. Great stuff!

DeletedUser112017

i could do gvg anytime i dont work but it would mess up head and rl,all these people who want a 4am reset time not many about,east nagach global chat nobody there hardley anyone posting here where are all these peeps?

Hmm, check maps, shields all around, no much talk on global? Because most of them are here, you see complaints from multiple people from one guild that has predominately UK/EU based playerbase.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
We need to do something about the shields, you can't seriously expect us to remember when each individual shield is going to come down now? Can I suggest 2 easy solutions - Add a countdown clock to each shield or even simpler, have 2 shields representing safe for 2 resets, 1 shield representing safe for 1 reset.

Wanted to propose the change above, but it was already midnight....

Implement in the background shield timer/clock.
For us users, just change the Shield icon so we can see if its shielded for 1 reset (maybe leave the existing shild), or its shielded for 2 resets (change the existing icon to 2 little shilds...icon size stays the same, only change the inner picture).

Yes, this need to be done till yesterday, so ASAP pls, thank you!

DeletedUser110145

This is a very stupid change without any thinking!
For the last 24 hours, we almost lost everything, only in one era 16 sectors, without even being able to fight back.
The other guild takes a few sectors in the second half part of each reset to block us. So we cannot attack them after reset and they move their HQ after reset and take another layer. and we can't do ... about it. and this will go on until we don't have any sector left. screw you guys.
I am wondering if there is any brain in the head for those who thought about such a stupid change!

DeletedUser115071

Because the update favoura the attacker not the defender and that a 1 man guild can destroy a lot of land because low siege cost my feedback will be the following.

A person can only siege up to 3 sectors(not place 3 sieges but 3 sector) in 2 resets. That way people will no longer be able to farm coastal, that way ghosting 1 man guilds will be stopped and people will also stop whining how other people are giving inno money but they will now stop.

I will appreciate if you take my feedback in account and try to make such a change.
I wish i could test that in beta but there i am still in iron age because I cannot progress, wish there was a way to import my sam city there but it wont be fair to the players already there.

ps if i made a typo sorry on mobile atm

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
Hmm, check maps, shields all around, no much talk on global? Because most of them are here, you see complaints from multiple people from one guild that has predominately UK/EU based playerbase.

Your opinion is not valid ,Neoth , in a discussion about the virtues of this change . You only care about personal points , and this of course is a boost to you . You give no consideration , to whether this is a change that actually brings improved ,( or even needed ) gameplay.

And the quote "one guild that has predominately UK/EU based playerbase" ... Surely that would be nearly EVERY guild on international servers . Everyone i know anyway .

if thats the case 99% of them were asleep you messed up big time poor tactics

DeletedUser115071

if thats the case 99% of them were asleep you messed up big time poor tactics
yes what is wrong with people being asleep, playing games should be fun not a 24 hour grind... Man read your posts before hitting reply

The probleml ies that the attacker has all the cards, while the defender cannot do a thing against it.. just to be backed to a corner and that can be done by only one player.
Right now with 16 hour shields its not balanced...

yes what is wrong with people being asleep, playing games should be fun not a 24 hour grind... Man read your posts before hitting reply

The probleml ies that the attacker has all the cards, while the defender cannot do a thing against it.. just to be backed to a corner and that can be done by only one player.
Right now with 16 hour shields its not balanced...

man man man,the guild he was trying to hit as he says UK/EU(nothing wrong with being asleep at 4am its natural) based and his guild from the hits coming out on a couple of sectors was quite strong but soon got snookered,bad overal tactics

DeletedUser115071

Yes and people dont have infinite troops to defnd, it's normal. The attacker wastes 8 troops for siege while the defender does have to put 48 units for a sector. While the attacker might lose from 0 to 100 units depending the sector defense 0, 25, 50 or 75% and what units are in that sector the attacker wins 16hours of no distrurbance and can take up to 20 sectors while it's all shields.

So right now farmers of coastals, ghosting guilds and one man army is the best...

Way to earn its "guild versus guild" name, ya feel me?

Right now its everything but that, might as well rename it Farmers Vs Guilds or "One person takea sectors while eu players are asleep and us didnt see the siege cause they have other things to do as well"
"Ghosts from the past"?
I dunno anyone has better names?

You can be visited in that area of the game feom people from the past, present and future and they will all show you 16.

DeletedUser115071

yes go back to 1 reset time,its a UK/EU server if people are having problems with lag ect at normal 20,00 time its maybe because its also busiest time for internet use in UK change it slightly 21,00 hrs?
um.. change the time, now people from eastern europe have to be there past midnight cause uk internet is bad okaaaay
Nope its bad cause of the animations +1 and so on... This should be changed, the aame lag i have when i collect with 5 diamonds everyday, the animation of collexting goes haywire.
actually there was lag yesterday too, if inno changed it only because of lag they did a bad job.

If you dont know where the problem is why do you suggest a thing that aounds believable at first and people who are not very technical can believe you?
Let me ask you this when you use the most electricity in UK why dont you shut everything so your neighbours bulb does flicker regardless of that you know that the bulb has to be changed but hw comes angry and tella you to shut down all of your electricity so his bulb doesbt flicker... absurdiah stuff mate, get your facts straight before you spout nonsense to people on the forums like this...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
did those... lets stay polite... in developing team ever tought that this way attacker cant be beaten??? They never lose shields! they can move hq every 8 hours and have shields for 16 so basicly they just move one row in front every 8 hours and make their shields 8 hours longer and never lose them!

Last edited by a moderator: