• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

i think that creating 4x5 is the way to go. at least with the way things are now.

speaking as a ghoster/maverick a 5 fighter outfit will be easier to attack,maybe 2/3 asleep and if they arent close to the others maybe,rather than attacking a 20 fighter outfit

i just do gvg for fun not interested in pts as such and farming any
on rugnir(which is underdeveloped at the mo gvg) our plan is to have a 4/5 peep team,we're not interested in holding sectors as this means people have to watch them
we'll be picking out a map then prepare for it with troops,then just hit it releasing sectors as we go,as said dont care about pts or filling sectors to the brim,will just be doing it for fun now and again,win/lose,,,cheaper seiges would be better,different way of playing gvg

DeletedUser114202

Don't you think that if we wanted we could wipe out a map end to end while releasing behind sectors?
that seems like the only option for the bigger guilds, and although it may be fun for a week or two it'll soon get tedious, it'll destroy any team spirit, the maps will go stale and we'll be left with a handful of sad individuals ghosting each other..
I think it is clear to everyone that these changes are here to prepare for the winding down of GvG

DeletedUser104881

Considering we are an International Server, at what times would three equally spaced resets work the best for your Guild? (Please consider your Guild, not just personal preferences).

DeletedUser114055

So considering this starts tomorrow, and there´s not an announcement about it ANYWHERE
We´ll see the real feedback later i guess...

DeletedUser114055

"Attacking a previously released sector
You cannot attack a sector you have granted freedom to until after the next reset."

About this, could it be more clear please?
Hope it means 2 resets; as if released at 19:59, next reset is 20:00...so no change there as currently is?

DeletedUser113125

I hope that there will be extra monitoring to detect bots as I can see those who cheat benefiting from the multiple resets.

DeletedUser104881

"Attacking a previously released sector
You cannot attack a sector you have granted freedom to until after the next reset."

About this, could it be more clear please?
Hope it means 2 resets; as if released at 19:59, next reset is 20:00...so no change there as currently is?

If you release at 19:59 you could retake again at 20:00, as you can currently.

DeletedUser114055

If you release at 19:59 you could retake again at 20:00, as you can currently.
Ty, :)

So no change, where one of the biggest problem is map blocking due to R&R, and also not opening all LZ´s, think this was more asked for in the feedback, as would open maps for more action, but still went with the timers...

DeletedUser112017

Considering we are an International Server, at what times would three equally spaced resets work the best for your Guild? (Please consider your Guild, not just personal preferences).

Currently proposed times are great :)

DeletedUser112017

I think it got documented already , this will only benefit point hungries and ghosters ...and here speaks the greatest point grabber , spender , and one who uses his own guild as a virtual ghost anyway , from EN5 . Shock news ...he likes the idea !

You could have stopped at "the greatest". You got that one right.

DeletedUser107944

Please leave your feedback below on the upcoming changes detailed here.
Would be better to just remove protection from newly acquired sectors, but if your goal is to kill gvg by making goods supply (something it seems that phone players won't do) impossible, then job well done

DeletedUser118001

After the changes, sector protection will last for 2 resets. It would be difficult to keep track on when a sector will lose protection when the event logs keep disappearing whenever new events happen.

Will there be anyway to find out when a given sector will lose protection? Either as a sector option or in the event log? It would be very helpful to keep the event logs for 24 hours to keep track of what has happened if we are having 3 resets per day.