• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

guild threads

• Thread starter DeletedUser13805
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13805

shouldnt guild threads be moved to a thread of there own or page even of there own ? each day we see lots of posts by guild members or people looking for guilds if we post the same topic on here we get reminded there are lots of other threads dealing with the same topic etc yet we have post after post all guild related
why ?

DeletedUser7719

There is a Guild Recruitment Sub-Forum for every world on this forum...

DeletedUser13805

there are countless guild requests / recruitment popping up everyday , yet if we dare post a comment in a thread that is off topic or something we are requested to post it in the right topic, this is to stop repetitive threads and to place some kind of order i am guessing ?
yet there must be over 20 separate guild threads in the first 3 pages of the lists !!!!! if you can move messages to different topics or headings then surely this should apply to the guild thread to as i dont know about anyone else but it gets on my nerves seeing yet another guild thread or worse the same threads getting pushed up

DeletedUser

I've just been assigned this forum and these thread moves will happen shortly. As such I am going to close this thread. Thank you for your concerns. Please let me know if you have any more concerns I may be able to help you with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.