• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Guild Threads - Auto assign/unassign

Hello,
I've seen leaders spend hours on guild threads to grant access new joiners and delete when they leave.
Inno could include scripts to enable auto-access and auto-delete for players, this would eliminate wasted hours/efforts.
Leaders simply setup default/relevant threads for new joiners and choose 'all' for players leaving.
This idea should be one of important update asap to improve gaming experience for all members.

Hello,
I've seen leaders spend hours on guild threads to grant access new joiners and delete when they leave.
Inno could include scripts to enable auto-access and auto-delete for players, this would eliminate wasted hours/efforts.
Leaders simply setup default/relevant threads for new joiners and choose 'all' for players leaving.
This idea should be one of important update asap to improve gaming experience for all members.
That's exactly what the new message center does. Auto add new members to guild threads and auto delete them when they leave.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Why not use the Message Center Changes feedback thread for... well, Message Center feedback? That way your suggestion might be forwarded to dev's.

Thank you for refer to the appropriate thread/post related to message centre. I've posted there and will archive/close this one.