• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Searching.

DeletedUser

I'm looking for an active guild that plays the game with the intention games are intended for; to have fun (and win). Willing to aid in any manner I can.

Relatively inexperienced in FoE, but have experience in Grepolis and Tribal Wars.

I'm very active, and do not want to be a part of a Guild that has a significant proportion of inactive members. I've always found in other similar games that smaller, aggressive and fun-loving teams work best.

I will not consider any spam invite; I will ignore any invite if it is not accompanied with a well-written message detailing your guilds perspective. If I'm going to invest my time playing, I want to do so with a group who have a similar mind-set.

Thanks for reading,
Arsakes.

DeletedUser5180

I'm looking for an active guild that plays the game with the intention games are intended for; to have fun (and win). Willing to aid in any manner I can.

Relatively inexperienced in FoE, but have experience in Grepolis and Tribal Wars.

I'm very active, and do not want to be a part of a Guild that has a significant proportion of inactive members. I've always found in other similar games that smaller, aggressive and fun-loving teams work best.

I will not consider any spam invite; I will ignore any invite if it is not accompanied with a well-written message detailing your guilds perspective. If I'm going to invest my time playing, I want to do so with a group who have a similar mind-set.

Thanks for reading,
Arsakes.

guild recruitment.png
hi arsakes, here is a profile of my guild