• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Requirements - GE

nsiebold

Private
I just joined a Guild that has the requirement to have at least the first level of GE completed per week and those that don't will be subject to reprimand and/or removal. Now, I'm not saying that I will deliberately skip doing GE, but I may occasionally forget. My question is how does the Guild Leadership know who completes what GE level? I run a Guild on another world and can't find this out.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
When you are in the GE screen, up top, click on the bar, and you can see the contributions.
Each level of the GE is 16 battle/negotiation tasks. So, if you have completed level 1 GE, then you would be at least 16/48 (48 for the standard measure of the 3 levels of GE). When GE level 4 was implemented, Inno left the score of 48 - but you can accomplish up to a maximum 64 tasks (4 x 16). Once you surpass the normal 48, you will also see that the temple icon next to your name turn on fire.
So, as long as you have completed 16/48 - which you and everyone else in your guild can see - then you will have completed Level 1 (less than 16, then you have not finished level 1 yet - more than 16, than you have started on level 2 or higher)
1669847693247.png

1669847752022.png