• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild recruitment question

Clarysage

Private
Hi! I have a little guild on Noarsil and I'd like to find some new friends to join us but aside from the in-game guild finder thing, I'm not sure how to do it. I had a look at the Noarsil recruitment page on here, (I think), and the messages were all older than a year, so I'm guessing that might not be where I should post anything =)

If anyone has any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Clary

Maybe users are looking in there for a guild, seeing that posts are over a year old and they are not bothering, so I would still post in there. Plus, neighbourhoods change, every time they change, trawl through them and look for any one without a guild and message them, you may get some responses that way. Nothing ventured.

Hi! I have a little guild on Noarsil and I'd like to find some new friends to join us but aside from the in-game guild finder thing, I'm not sure how to do it. I had a look at the Noarsil recruitment page on here, (I think), and the messages were all older than a year, so I'm guessing that might not be where I should post anything =)

If anyone has any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Clary
Best to post HERE as that's where people will look

Clarysage

Private
Maybe users are looking in there for a guild, seeing that posts are over a year old and they are not bothering, so I would still post in there. Plus, neighbourhoods change, every time they change, trawl through them and look for any one without a guild and message them, you may get some responses that way. Nothing ventured.
Thank you so much Pete! I've never considered checking my neighborhood and I agree about the Noarsil board since it was the first place I looked! Have a really great day