• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild recruitment message

LordKatt

Private
Greetings and salutations. We at The Senate wish to invite you to join our group and become a Senator. We are a semi-competitive guild, with low expectations. Why join a guild, where you may be just another guild member, when you can join The Senate, and become Senator (some restrictions apply).

Give Peace A Chance is a unique guild in Uceria and perhaps in the world, focusing on peaceful advancement through the game through negotiation. Members of the guild must make a commitment not to fight any battles in any setting (GE, GBG, PVP, GVG, neighborhood, quests, etc.)

Why? Firstly, to PROVE that it is possible to do well in this game by focusing on goods and negotiation, not fighting. Second, because advancing by fighting is too easy and boring--especially since the introduction of GBG--and too well-trodden a path. Everybody knows how to do well by fighting. To succeed through peace is a greater CHALLENGE! A better puzzle! Third, because there is far too much fighting in the world at large. If you are interested in doing something DIFFERENT in FoE, and showing the world the power of peace and cooperation, please consider joining the guild!

Any type of player is welcome, from diamond farmers to rapid advancers, from casual players to those who hover over the game. As long as you remain at least somewhat active, behave respectfully, and do not engage in fighting, you are welcome here. :) So Give Peace A Chance!

If you are interested or want to learn more, PM founder Ted the Loaf Pan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Allana84

Private
Greetings and salutations. We at The Senate wish to invite you to join our group and become a Senator. We are a semi-competitive guild, with low expectations. Why join a guild, where you may be just another guild member, when you can join The Senate, and become Senator (some restrictions apply).
i have just began playing forge of empires today, but would like to join a guild, i will be an active player and hoping you will allow me into your group, let me know, thanks, allana