• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

guild recruiting looking for members for my guild

DeletedUser99018

Hi to all

I am currently looking for active players to join my guild im not going to send invites to tempory players who are just on the world for the winter/ other events and are not on it much. many of the members are thinking leaving due to this issue and making the guild quiet, i dont want to close the guild as i have spent alot of time to create it and develop the forum for the guild with loads of info and things, i want to turn the guild into an active/fun place for all to help each other and enjoy being part i have tried inviting players via the leaderboards but its not working so well this is why i turn to here as active members will be here, if anyone would like to join send me a message in game for an invite my name is leo1991davies feel free to add me as well. most of the members are in early middle ages

leo

DeletedUser9168

Hi Leo
Another good way to find active players interested in joining your guild might be to use the global chat feature in Arvahall. Or ask your existing members to talk to players within their hoods who are not already in a guild. Unfortunately (from your point of view as an enthusiastic guild leader) there are a lot of players who open accounts just for events in all the worlds.