• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Rankings

gizmo8648

Private
I have a questions about guild rankings, it seems that so much is predicated on GVG which is a daily battle at 20:00 server time which gives European members an advantage over members in other parts of the world and last for about 15 minutes with a much smaller percentage of members involved. I have only been playing for a couple of years but it seems to me that GBG which lasts for ten days 24/7 and most players that are in a guild participate in, maybe there is a good reason for this, I personally don’t see why?

Knight of ICE

It is because Inno decided on how to calculate Guild Ranking way before GBG was introduced.

It is because Inno decided on how to calculate Guild Ranking way before GBG was introduced.
They adjusted it when GBG came.
You get 18x LP from GBG. So, 18x 1000 = 18000 prestige from Diamond League.
That's more than what most guilds get from GvG. If any at all.
From GvG you only get the total amount of power of the sectors you hold.

Last edited:
They adjusted it when GBG came.
You get 18x LP from GBG. So, 18x 1000 = 18000 prestige from Diamond League.
That's more than what most guilds get from GvG. If any at all.
From GvG you only get the total amount of power of the sectors you hold.
I doubt it is even possible to get 18k prestige from GvG. Need to hold A LOT of high power sectors :blush:

prity sure you can get in top 20 guilds with only doing gvg
For top 20 I'd say you need 20-30k prestige. That's really a lot of GvG sectors, if you don't get the 18k prestige from Diamond GBG. But sure, not totally impossible.

Shad23

Emperor
in one day if you have enough troops and goods it's possible to grab 1st place on FE map that alone gets you a lot of prestige now if you fight when everyone sleeps it's possible to grab enough on rest of maps to do just that :
For top 20 I'd say you need 20-30k prestige.