• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Great Building) Guild owned/built Great Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser102088

+1 on this idea but Guild would then need its own land and on this front that would be great as guild would have its own set of land separate from players Team work would be needed to build and grow the land and GB's

DeletedUser109639

+1 Agree on guild having separate land. Could impose a tax on the guild, for ownership?

DeletedUser108842

Can't believe an actualy good idea came up to Popular. I guess hope is not lost.

DeletedUser110179

google_plus_one_-plus-1_flag.png

DeletedUser104719

+1

Anything constructive we can do as a guild would be great; I get a kick out of GvG now and then, but it's a direct confrontation, which isn't really my thing

DeletedUser

+1 , it could be useful for goods over FE that cannot be used for gvg but is still stocked up cuz of arcs, maybe they could help use those goods for something...

DeletedUser105579

+1

That makes a net of +32, past the +20 threshold needed to forward it

Status
Not open for further replies.