• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild only

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you can't.

Anyone from friends/guild/neighbourhood can add to your GBs

You can stop people adding by disconnecting them from the town hall but this also stops them working

@Biffon69 This has been suggested and dismissed many times by lots of people over the years. It would be a fundamental change to the game and would render other GBs such as The Arc pretty much obsolete.

Part of the challenge of the game is to learn how to control the levelling of your GBs without others getting in the way. When I was in an early era I looked at outsiders putting into my GBs more as a blessing than as a hindrance as their donations helped me level faster, even if they were making a profit from it with an arc bonus - I didn't understand how that worked at the time but considering neither me or anyone in my guild had one all donations were gratefully received.

Not that it ever will be but why do you want this changed?

because neighbors are stealing the places with big profit

in his guild there would be 1.9x sponsoring

isn't that obvious :rolleyes:

because then we couldn't level up GBs of plunderers :rolleyes:
No not really, not all guilds have a 1.9 thread. Like I said my old guild no one even had an arc and then when there was one (me) it was only very low level (obviously as I'd only just build it)

If the guild has a 1.9 thread then they should know or be able to find out how to stop outsiders taking spots, if there isn't a 1.9 thread then any additional fps from outside is more a help than a hindrance. If guild are loosing spots then they need to ramp up swaps to make spots non-profitable for high arcs

Biffon69

Private
@Biffon69 This has been suggested and dismissed many times by lots of people over the years. It would be a fundamental change to the game and would render other GBs such as The Arc pretty much obsolete.

Part of the challenge of the game is to learn how to control the levelling of your GBs without others getting in the way. When I was in an early era I looked at outsiders putting into my GBs more as a blessing than as a hindrance as their donations helped me level faster, even if they were making a profit from it with an arc bonus - I didn't understand how that worked at the time but considering neither me or anyone in my guild had one all donations were gratefully received.

Not that it ever will be but why do you want this changed?

Biffon69

Private
Thank you for explaining. I would have wanted it in so that the benefit could stay within the guild, just like when you want to trade internally.

Status
Not open for further replies.