• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild-only-trades option on the market

I am currently having difficulties with a guild who said I could trade at any rates outside the guild but only to their notion of fair trading to members of the guild. As it is, nobody can tell what trades I am offering up for outsiders versus the greater number of fair trades I have on the market for guild members.

This change would allow that difference to be seen, so I'm giving it a bump in the hope that more people will support it. At the moment, a guild feels compelled to stop ALL open-market trading, even outside the guild, whereas it could be argued they shouldn't have a say in external trading any more than external fighting or individual researching; a guild should only concern itself with now the guild operates and in how guild members interact with one another.

DeletedUser110410

+ 1

A good idea. In addition to that, we need the name of the seller visible in the App.
And while we talk about filters, I'd like to be able to filter on all the other parameters of a trade too (like the seller's name, his Guild, Neighbor/Friend). And on top of all that, make the list copy/paste friendly. Every time there's a list, I want to be able to get the data without having to retype it!

DeletedUser110410

You lost me there. Why would you want to copy the list (whether by copy/paste or by retyping)?

I don't care much for *this* list, but almost every other one, like the GE results, the list of members of my guild, the list of my neighbors, the list of all the goods I have in stock, the list of all my neighbors that have a specific GB, the list of all the GBs and their level in my Guild, or my neighborhood...
Gosh, what I'd give to be able to issue SQL queries to the backend!

Sorry, I'm a bit of a data geek ;-)