• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Name

DeletedUser104321

Hi all,
What are the rules in naming my guild?
Is there any list of forbidden names?

DeletedUser

There are no specific rules regarding guild names, but as with anything, they must be in line with the game rules regarding communication.
Common sense will go a long way in telling you what names might be forbidden.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You'd be surprised at some of the names I've seen . . .

. . . mk
Oh, I don't think I'd be all that surprised :lol:
Remember, just because they exist doesn't mean they're "allowed". Common sense does seem to be at an all time low though, granted.

DeletedUser5180

As a general rule any names that would have any underlying suggestion of sexual, racist, drug related or illegal activities are a definite no-no

DeletedUser100065

As well as the other explanations your guild name should also be searchable on rankings using an English keyboard. So no fancy squiggles or pictures.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Can a guild have the same name ( by changing their existing name ) to the same as another guild except for a space, I ask because that's what seems to be happening on Langendorn, a Guild by the name of Hull City have deliberately changed names to Swiss Guards(BA) even though there was already a Guild called Swiss Guards (BA) this is either a crass attempt to gain access to players thinking they are joining one Guild where in fact it is a different Guild with different values, Swiss Guards (BA) was set up as a introductory Guild for possible membership to Black Adders, this second guild has no affiliations with Black Adders and is run by someone whom we ejected from BA for unfair practices, so could be attempt to gain revenge, or to introduce players to Black Adders to create instability, the founder of the Guild is suspected of running multiple accounts on Langendorn under at least 4 names in past year alone, I just wish to know whether this is something INNO would allow as the names are so similar or should I and the founder of the original Swiss Guards (BA) make a formal complaint