• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild members online ?

Galladhorn

Monarch
It is a balance between privacy and joined activity. Certainly in the case of GvG battles it would be very valuable to see if players drop out and when they are back etc. for lively guilds with good communcation it would also be valuable.

If the fuction can be toggled ON/OFF in game settings e.g.: [Show Online Status] then I would give it a +1.

DeletedUser

Never in a month of Sundays would I support the implementation of an online indicator, and certainly not without the ability to toggle it off.
If someone wants you know they're online, there's a myriad of ways for them to do so, and if they don't want you to know, then it's none of your business, frankly. Go and spy on someone else.
NO ONE has the right to know your private business unless you allow it.

DeletedUser108842

Little gurl Lexis, there's nothing too special in letting your guildmates know that you are online. Yea, the toggle is a nice thing anyway. What I'm trying to say is that those are technical options which should be implemented 100%, with the option for some of them to be turned on/off.

I guess Inno's small team actually need discussions and topics like these just to see which to implement first...

DeletedUser100065

How to check if anyone's online.
1. go to guild chat
2. type " Anyone here?" Or "Hello"

Those that reply are online and wish it to be known.
Those that don't are either off line or do not wish it to be known that they are.

-1 there's no need for it