• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild members online ?

DeletedUser

Proposal:
Have an indicator light next to the name of all who are online in your guild.
Reason :
Communication. Organizing trade activities and more direct communication with guild members.
Details :
On the pop-ups of guild members at the bottom of the screen there could be an indicator light (green?) to show who from your guild is on line.
Visual aids :
None that I can display. Same thing as in the game forum , you have a green light next to your name if you are online at that time.
Balance/Abuse :
It would help day to day operation for all guild members. help communicate trade needs between two or more players that directly can help.
I can't imagine how this could be used to abuse the game.
Thank you very much for the consideration.

Attachments

• b7eb1f76d668dcd8a559ee1c575ec7cb (1).png
    b7eb1f76d668dcd8a559ee1c575ec7cb (1).png
    52.3 KB · Views: 254
  • image[1].png
    image[1].png
    40.8 KB · Views: 257
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

+1 for this idea. But they will tell you use the template if the idea is to be taken seriously.

DeletedUser7798

-1 privacy is valueable

idle all day long not good considered as online..

DeletedUser

Incognito button is fairly useless. If you are online and playing all a player has to do is refresh their browser to see if your score is changing. Denius's idea just makes it more convienient to know if someone is online. Though I suppose if your only online to check mail/forum posts and quickly collect productions an incognito function would do no harm but not essential to the success of the idea.

DeletedUser

Sorry When I said online, I meant in the game. It seems I am always in the game. *S*
b7eb1f76d668dcd8a559ee1c575ec7cb (1).png

DeletedUser2989

I can understand the usefulness of this feature and the concerns about it.

Given this idea is restricted to members of a guild there is not many concerns other than if your worried about spies reporting the online status of your guild members... However now with the chat function I'm debating as to how much help such an indicator would be. For now I'm going to have to stay neutral on it.

DeletedUser103301

This would be good. +1.

But about spies, Thats something i didn't think about. Maybe a feature so that the guild leader can give this to trusted members.

DeletedUser108264

+1 makes life easier for guild members, not sending umtine messages hoping to get a response

DeletedUser99588

+1, it would help communication

Out of interest how would it help communication? How does knowing someone is online help you communicate? You still only have the same means of communication, messages and chat. They still have the choice to respond or not the same as prior to you knowing they were online. Or is it really a desire to chastise those that do not want to communicate with you? Maybe your a guild that uses spies and you want to use it as a means of knowing when your enemies fighters are not around.

Please explain the motivation for wanting to know as currently I do not see it adding anything positive. Just seems an enabler to beat those that do not respond to you and your requests or an aid for spies.

If you want to chat, go on guild chat and see who pops up. If you want to send a message send one and you will get a response when the recipient(s) are ready to respond.

I'm not sure of the timeline as I wasn't playing the game back in 2012 but I suspect this thread was created before chat was introduced.

DeletedUser109378

A good idea and I would find it very useful. Seems like the idea was raised a long time ago, a shame it has not been introduced yet.

DeletedUser12400

Out of interest how would it help communication? How does knowing someone is online help you communicate? You still only have the same means of communication, messages and chat. They still have the choice to respond or not the same as prior to you knowing they were online. Or is it really a desire to chastise those that do not want to communicate with you? Maybe your a guild that uses spies and you want to use it as a means of knowing when your enemies fighters are not around.

Please explain the motivation for wanting to know as currently I do not see it adding anything positive. Just seems an enabler to beat those that do not respond to you and your requests or an aid for spies.

If you want to chat, go on guild chat and see who pops up. If you want to send a message send one and you will get a response when the recipient(s) are ready to respond.

I'm not sure of the timeline as I wasn't playing the game back in 2012 but I suspect this thread was created before chat was introduced.
I agree with thanatos100.​

DeletedUser109385

-1, If guild leaders know I am offline they will kick me out :(

DeletedUser109378

Guild Leaders already know if you are offline more than 2 days or more than 7 days so if you are going to be away on holiday or some other reason then its best to let them know beforehand so they know you are coming back.

DeletedUser108379

If I want that my guild know I am on, I just write in the guild chat.
If I don't want them to know, I would dislike such a feature very much.