• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Guild Level Drop

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date

DeletedUser12400

World: All

Browser and Version: Chrome

Overview of the bug: Guild level are dropping.

Sincerly, OVERTYPE EMPEROR.png

DeletedUser99363

This has been reported by other guilds in A world i few months back and determined it is only a visual bug perhaps browser or flash based, and in fact is not effecting your power rankings during battles, Paraphrasing of coarse

DeletedUser16026

It is part of the GvG performance issues, but just to confirm it is only a visual error and it seems to rectify itself after a while.

DeletedUser6065

Perhaps you didn't realize this, but a bug, that fixes itself, is twice a bug.
This needs to be fixed. Not ignored.
Perhaps you didn't realize this either.
. . . . mk

DeletedUser16026

Perhaps you didn't realize this, but a bug, that fixes itself, is twice a bug.
This needs to be fixed. Not ignored.
Perhaps you didn't realize this either.
. . . . mk
At no point did I say it won't be fixed. I clearly pointed out it's part of the GvG performance issues which are well known and being worked on. You'll also notice the thread status is set to 'Reported' which means that this bug currently exists and it is reported.

DeletedUser7719

Is there anything you can pin the number that's displaying? Is it half of your normal prestige, or your prestige minus an age or two in GvG?