• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GUILD (KICKED OUT)

• Thread starter DeletedUser108451
  • Start date

DeletedUser108451

I have been in a few Guild & for most parts have been good until you go on Holidays or put up a few what they say (unfair trades) then they kick you out for not being active or unfair trades - I have donated goods to all my guilds thousands of goods easily 5000 - 10,000 - I aid everyday - I try & visit taverns everyday , do the experdition - anyway I think it is not fair to get kicked out and lose goods that you donate should get all your goods back when you get kicked out

DeletedUser110668

A donation is a gift and as such you're not expecting something in return.
So I don't see why you should get your gifts back after you're kicked out of a guild.

Maybe they could add a popup when you're donating things which would state:
"The items that you're donating will not be refunded if you leave or are kicked from this guild"

DeletedUser96901

A donation is a gift and as such you're not expecting something in return.
actually a donation is an investment into the future of the guild :rolleyes:

So I don't see why you should get your gifts back after you're kicked out of a guild.
because he was kicked

if you get kicked out of your job you will also get a compensation

Maybe they could add a popup when you're donating things which would state:
"The items that you're donating will not be refunded if you leave or are kicked from this guild"
maybe an warning when joining the guild
beware: you can be kicked anytime without a good reason. :rolleyes:

and leaving a guild is something different:
it is your decision of not being part of the future of your guild anymore :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110668

actually a donation is an investment into the future of the guild :rolleyes:
But it's still a donation.
If you donated things to a charity and they cancelled your membership, would you go back to the charity and ask for your things back?

No, because it's a donation.

because he was kicked

if you get kicked out of your job you will also get a compensation

Being a member of a guild is voluntary (you do not get paid money to be in a guild) and if you're comparing it to a job, then that job should also be seen as a voluntary job (where you do not get paid to do it).
If you're kicked out of a voluntary job, then you do not get compensation.

DeletedUser108451

I give a donation to the guild - thinking I will be in that guild for ever - form friends enjoy the game work out stragies - go into battle together watch each others back help out with trades - not to be stabbed in the back -

DeletedUser108451

in one guild I helped for more than 1 year helkped people with the great building , traded with them , Fought side by side - aided everyday - drank in their taverns for what - Nothing - get out & stay out

DeletedUser108451

Donation to a charity is completly different - I have helped out for more than one year put a lot of hard work & time in - Now I have a guild saying if I do not donate they will kick me out - even if I give till I cannot give anymore then they will kick me out

DeletedUser11207

Most guilds will eventually dismiss players for inactivity. Most guilds will eventually dismiss players who put up unfair trades. If you want to do both of those things find yourself one of the 'anything goes' guilds.

DeletedUser9168

all guilds are different. some have strict rules, some are totally relaxed, many are somewhere in between. you need to find a guild that suits you and your style of playing for that city. no-one forces you to join any particular guild. if you can't find one you like, start your own. if you join a guild with rules and you don't want to abide by those rules, don't be surprised if they boot you. It's not fair to expect them to support you if you don't support others in the guild
The way Guild Expedition Championships are calculated means that if you go inactive for a while you are still included in the figures with a 0% participation, and the guild still has to pay goods for you when unlocking the GE levels. So if you know you are going away, let them know - and maybe offer to leave and rejoin on your return. Too many people just 'disappear' and nobody knows what is happening. If you are not in a 'fair-trade' guild, they won't have an issue with trades. If they are a 'fair-trade' guild - abide by the rules, lol

DeletedUser11899

@Brett, well, not all is lost, you won rank points everytime you made a donation at least
if you really feel you were a committed member and you've been kicked out, is not your fault, it is a guild fault. Regardless of the guild rules, a guild that dismisses committed members due to its own rules is doomed to fail

DeletedUser5180

Not trying to be harsh here Brett but to me your opening post says a lot.....

I have been in a few Guild & for most parts have been good until you go on Holidays or put up a few what they say (unfair trades) then they kick you out for not being active or unfair trades

Your post is entirely plural... " few guilds, they say & they kick "

Perhaps your not learning from when this happened the first time and repeating the same mistakes over and over if this has happened a few times now?

DeletedUser110433

I think it is not fair to get kicked out and lose goods that you donate should get all your goods back when you get kicked out
Unfortunately it is a charity type of event, there are all sorts of people in the game and some are just evil. I can understand how you feel robbed, but everything you do inside guild is considered ''free will,'' so it`s an expensive lesson of ''how not to trust people.''

The founders can run the guild any way they decide, i once got kicked out because i was much more helpfull to guildees than leaders.. not good to stand out THAT much :lol:

DeletedUser653

Brett most guilds have rules, I insist on all players doing at least L2 of GE, we have mandatory donations to be made weekly depending if you are a fighter or farmer, we have aiding rules, we expect you to be on chat and support GvG big time.

For players who want to join they know the rules before they join and if later they decide they cannot meet them we offer a holiday in our second level guild. So if you join a guild, please ensure you understand the guilds rules before joining, understand the standard exceptions in all guilds regarding aid and activity and always answer mails from a founder if you expect to stay in a guild.

alas i suspect akbhoy67 hit the nail on the head 2 posts above :(

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
Being a member of a guild is like being a member of a team, you are rewarded by being a guild member by FP's from town hall, cheaper buildings and building time, faster troop recruitment, faster troop healing and the list goes on.
Anyone that posts unfair trades is greedy in my opinion, as far as world trade goes, your asking others to spend a FP for the opportunity of being ripped of and as far as guild trades go your showing your team mates what you think of them.
As far as treasury donations go, expecting your "donations" to be refunded is yet another indication of your greed. And your asking why you we no longer welcome in your ex-guild ... self explanatory really..