• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Global Rankings

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
It's calculated based on your guild's level, daily power in GvG (based on current daily calculation) and LP in GBG.

Berdiaux

Private
I read wiki and fandom but it's not still clear and some information is missing, I need to know exactly how inno calculates the guild prestige points
it says :
Guild's ranking is based on prestige, which is calculated from the level of a guild and the daily power.

it doesn't say anything about power collection from your buildings
and how much prestige point is 1 LP?
how much prestige point is 1 guild power?
what about GE, GBG collections vs daily power collections?
anything else for calculating prestige point? like size of the guild, treasury etc
where can i see how many guild power is collected by all guild members from production buildings

Last edited: