• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Forums

DeletedUser6176

This issue has been a topic in my relatively young guild so I thought that I might as well ask away here in the forums.

Is the guild forum function implemented at all in Brisgard? I am aware that it is usable in Cirgard, as I have seen it in action there but I'm not so sure here in Brisgard.

Minerva

DeletedUser4089

It is implemented on all worlds. If it says there are no posts to view when you click to open the Guild Forums, then the leadership of the guild simply hasn't created any sections yet. So you should ask them about it.

If they tell you that they have, please let us know and we can discuss it further as to what the problem might be.

DeletedUser6176

Well, I am working closely with my guild leader. Although can you tell me what powers one must have to create a forum thread? My leader has given me moderator powers, but that might be to moderate created threads/topics. Must I have "leadership" powers as well?

DeletedUser4089

Only leaders and founders have the ability to create forum sections. This can be done through the blue 'Forum administrator' button on the bottom right of the guild forum screen.

So, either you need a promotion, or your leaders will need to create all the forum sections for you.

DeletedUser

could the problem not be the ease of finding the forums? could there not be a button placed on the main gui dashboard to take you directly there i don't think most of my guild even know the forums there...

DeletedUser

Hey broxybear,

as you can read in the OP's first comment, it is said that they can use the Forum on Cirgard. So they know how to get to it.
Furthermore it is explained in numerous threads how to get to the Guild forum, I've even posted a comment on how to get to it directly in a new tab.
I don't think finding it is a problem, and even if it was, I think the Guild leaders should tell members that there is a guild forum and guide them through which 3 buttons they have to click to get there..

- L