• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Foreign

DeletedUser111848

I was thinking that you should be able to ally surrender and warn other Guilds to surrender.

I think this would make the game better since you could get your Guild to a higher level faster you could take over more GvG too. This would make Guild development faster also. This would make the GvG more competitive.

The surrender would work by adding an extra screen. That said foreign where there would be a surrender warn and ally.

It would not really change the game. it would only change GvG and GE.You would need to not make a max of players in a Guild. It would make it easier to progress as a new Guild.

To prevent cheating you should only allow 1 surrender warn per month and 1 ally per GvG cycle

Thanks for reading i hope you might add this to the game to make being in a Guild better and more competitive.

Questions
Why do you want this

because it might make GvG easier if you have an alliance

Is this fair to all guilds
Yes because you would never need to say yes or no you could always just ignore it

Thanks for Reading i hope you will add it to the game
the king calvin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

I actually don't see a point to this, if a guild has the power to overtake another, and wants to, there would be no incentive for it to accept a surrender unless a guild surrendering splits the guild power of sectors it owns with the guild it surrendered to...which would open up a fairly large can of worms in terms of potential abuse.

DeletedUser111848

I actually don't see a point to this, if a guild has the power to overtake another, and wants to, there would be no incentive for it to accept a surrender unless a guild surrendering splits the guild power of sectors it owns with the guild it surrendered to...which would open up a fairly large can of worms in terms of potential abuse.
how would it you could only have 1 surrender warn and ally per week

DeletedUser110195

A lot of top guilds have branch guilds for less developed players to join and work through to build up to being ready for membership in the main guild. These branch guilds could take sectors for cheaper than it would cost the main guild, then 'surrender' to the main guild, giving it the spoils for having done so. It would only need 1 surrender per GvG cycle, giving these larger guilds an even bigger edge over everyone else.

DeletedUser111848

should i change the 1 surrender per week to per cycle
or what should that be